Sound files starting with A
ab-talon.wav (1,842K) Objects at Rest
- NOTE: The two pieces were edited together.
- G'kar, "Greetings Ta'lon. I am leaving this message for
you, because appears I must leave Babylon 5 sooner than I intended.
I would have preferred to say this in person, but I can not. Let me
say it here. Now that I am gone, someone else must speak for our
people. I would like for that person to be you. Knowing you as I
do, Ta'lon. I'm sure you are wondering, why you?"
- Ta'lon, "To say the least."
- G'kar, "Why should you be asked to take on the responsibility
of speaking for our people? Why you might accept it, is for you
to decided. I can only tell you why I have offered it. I believe
there is a time for enlightenment and a time for things to get done.
I have become a distraction for our people. They require patience,
direction, determination, and strength. I have provided a little of
the first two. Now you must provide the rest. You have always been
sensible and level headed. A rock that will never shift or break
beneath the demands of your people. And you have been my friend. In
my absence, we will need someone to focus on helping our world
rebuild and strengthen ties with the alliance. In order to serve
our people, here and at home, one must be both priest and warrior
in equal measure. In recent months, I have become more priest than
warrior. Perhaps now it is time for someone who is more warrior,
than priest. You may believe you are not ready, but you are as ready
as I was, when I first came to Babylon 5. Check the records, I think
you will be amused. When this message is finished a copy will
automatically be sent to Sheridan and the others. They will receive
you as they would receive me. Good luck Ta'lon. Serve our people
... reasonably, fairly, and with honor. The rest will attend to
abattery.wav (17K) In the Beginning
- Unknown, "All batteries, go to ready status."
about2c.wav (63K) War Without End I
- Delenn, "What you are about to see has never been shown to
anyone outside the Gray Council"
abused.wav (158K) Chrysalis
- Sinclair, "In order to be free you had to learn to fight. No one
questions that, but you have over compensated. You are like abused
children, who grown big enough to do it to someone else as if that
will some how balance the scales. It won't. If you late your anger
cloud your judgment, it will destroy you."
acmesals.wav (148K) The Geometry of Shadows
- Garibaldi, "Well howdy do, sir. I'm looking for the lady of the
house, assuming you not the lady of the house. Anyway, I'm here to
sell you something that will make your life easier, cleaner, and
all around happier. Yes, sir, the ACME handy dandy microhelper.
Right here in this box."
acrdsdby.wav (48K) The Deconstruction of Falling Stars
- B5 Computer, "Accessing records from initial scanning date.
acscftrq.wav (23K) Thirdspace
- B5 computer, "Access confirmation required."
adriatyr.wav (168K) Day of the Dead
- Adria, "Hello Londo. I came back. "
- Londo, "Adria? Adria Tyree? My Adria? But your dead."
adrink.wav (432K) No Surrender, No Retreat
- Londo, "(to G'kar) Before war broke out between our governments,
you bought me a drink. I wish to return the favor. For the first
time in a hundred years, we have something in common beyond hatred.
I find that most extraordinary and so a drink, to the humans, and to
the bridge they created between us, and the hope for a better future
for both our worlds."
advice.wav (2,300K) Objects at Rest
- Sheridan, "I give you what little wisdom, I have. Delenn
is the greatest allies you will every have. Her deepest of courage
and comparison are unmatched in my experience. Look to her for
wisdom and fire in equal measure and if you every have any doubt,
talk to her. She will never judge you. She will only love you. From
time to time, you will make mistakes. They are inevitable. Sometimes,
those mistakes will be huge. What matters is that you learn from
them. There is nothing wrong with falling down, as long as you end
up just two inches taller, when you pick yourself off the fall. At
times, you may end far away from home. You may not be sure of where
you belong anymore more. Home is always there, because home is not
a place. It is where every your passion takes you. As you continue
on your path, you will lose some friends and gain some new ones.
The process is painful, but often necessary. They will change and
you will change, because life is change. From time to time, they
must find their own way and that way may not be yours. Enjoy them
for what they are and remember them for what they were. O, there is
not much left. Except, I believe. I remember do believe that so or
later, no matter what happened, things do work out. Well we have
hard times. We suffer. We lose loved ones. The road is never easy.
It was never meant to be easy, but in the long road, if you stay
to watch you believe, things do work out.
- Always be willing to fight for what you believe in. It doesn't
matter if thousand people agree with you or one person agrees with
you. It doesn't matter if you stand completely alone. Fight for
what you believe. Which begins me to the ... the first piece of
advice my dad gave me and now I am giving to you. Never ..."
- Delenn, "Never start a fight, but always finish it."
- Sheridan, "Always, finish it."
afraidme.wav (63K) Acts of Sacrifice
- Londo, "Why is everyone here walking around like they're afraid
- Garibaldi, "Cause maybe we are."
againtus.wav (141K) A Tragedy of Telepaths
- Na'toth, "There are no words, G'kar. It was as if the universe
itself had turned against us. Die! Die! Die."
agamemon.wav (134K) Messages From Earth
- Captain of the Agamemnon, "This is the EA Destroyer
Agamemnon to unidentified vessel."
- Sheridan, "Ah hell."
- Captain of the Agamemnon, "We have recorded an attack in
this sector. You will surrender your vessel and prepare to
agrsdprt.wav (199K) Sic Transit Vir
- Lyndisty, "Sometimes we would find whole villages where the
aggression was just to deeply rooted and we had to take it all
out. We could see the flames rising up into the night like
brilliant flowers embracing the spring."
ah-hell.wav (114K) Into the Fire
- Ivanova, "Ah hell. (Ship fires) What's going on?"
- Lorien, "Ah hell, meaning continues fire in Minbari."
ahellofa.wav (200K) The Very Long Night of Londo Mollari
- Vir, "As Mr. Garibaldi would say, It's been one hell of a
- Lennier, "Yes, a hell of day."
- Vir, "A hell of a year."
- Lennier, "A hell of a five years."
- Vir, "A hell of a life."
- Lennier, "You win."
ahumorme.wav (38K) The Path of Sorrows
- Galen, "Now that I have your attention, be a good fellow and
aidlkup.wav (54K) The Parliament of Dreams
- Delenn, "I can't have aid who will not look up. You will be forever
walking into things."
aidlokup.wav (73K) Atonement
- Dukhat, "I can not have an aid who will not look up. You would
be forever walking into things. "
airishmn.wav (43K) Appearances and Other Deceits
- Gideon, "As Mr. Eilerson says, the air is human."
airmlcls.wav (130K) Sleeping in Light
- Delenn, "I decided to go out in search of the same air molecules
you were looking for. In the theory that if they were good enough
to lurer out of our bed, I should invesigate my competition."
alafraid.wav (98K) Intersections in Real Time
- Drazi, "I'm afraid. I've never afraid before."
- Sheridan, "(whispers) We're all afraid."
alavach.wav (96K) Believers
- Kosh, "The Avalanche has already started, it is to late for
the pebbles to vote"
alclrsig.wav (30K) The Face of the Enemy
- Bester, "I have just sent the all clear signal telepathically."
alhvkeprs.wav (49K) War without End II
- Londo, "We all have our keepers, you see?"
alhvques.wav (167K) The Well of Forever
- Galen, "Matthew was right, we all have something to hide.
And we all have something to tell. And we all have a secret name.
We all have a question, ... one question that unlocks our hearts."
aliensex.wav (884K) Acts of Sacrifice
- Ivanova having sex "human style" with an alien.
- Ivanova, "Boom! Shubba-lubba-lubba. Boom! Shubba-lubba-lubba.
Hey there, hey there, three bags full. You come here often? Yes, I do!
Dinner! Shubba-lubba-lubba. Drinks! Shubba-lubba-lubba. Kiss. Kiss.
Kiss. Kiss. Kiss. Grab. How do you like it so far?"
- Correlilmurzon, "Well, I ..."
- Ivanova, "I slept with you the other night. You didn't call, you
didn't write. I think you did it just for spite! Oh... yes... Oh, yes! Oh,
yes! OH! YES!! Tell me about your portfolio! Oh! Yes! Yes! Yes!! YES!! Lie
to me about your family! Oh, yes! Oh, Yes! Oh, YES! Yes!! Yes!! YES!!
YEAAA!!! OH!!! Oh...! Oh... God you're good."
- Correlilmurzon, "What do I do now?"
- Ivanova, "Old style? You roll over and go to bed. New style?
You go out for pizza and I never see you again."
alivnego.wav (77K) Shadow Dancing
- Sheridan, "And what are you?"
- Franklin, "Alive. Everything else is negotiable"
allkilld.wav (216K) In the Shadow of Z'ha'dum
- Delenn, "The last time, the Shadows lost because they moved too
quickly. Now, they are being careful, gathering their forces slowly.
If you push Morden, sooner or later, he will tell you what happened.
Then he will be killed. And you will be killed. The Shadows will
move now, before we're ready for them."
allkosh.wav (40K) Walkabout
- Ulkesh, "We are all Kosh."
allmad.wav (43K) War Without End II
- Ivanova, "Marcus we are stealing a station to fight in a war
that was over thousand years ago. We are all mad."
allsaved.wav (108K) Dust to Dust
- Kosh, "(as G'Lan) We are fighting to save one another and some of
us must be sacrificed, if all of us are to be saved."
allsetle.wav (90K) Soul Mates
- Londo, "Ah, my good Captain Sheridan, all settled in?"
- Sheridan, "All settled, Ambassador."
allyours.wav (49K) Voices of Authority
- Ivanova, "Don't you have anything to do?"
- Marcus, "Nope, I'm all yours."
alsspeak.wav (392K) Legend of the Rangers
- G'kar, "May I also speak?!"
alwshere.wav (61K) All Alone in the Night
- Kosh, "You have always been here."
alwybdea.wav (100K) Grey 17 is missing
- Neroon, "A religious zealot, propelled by prophecy into a position
of military and political power ... always a bad idea."
alwyhop1.wav (67K) Racing the Night
- Galen, "There is always hope. Only because that is the
one thing that one has figured out how to kill yet."
alwyhope.wav (136K) The long, Twilight Struggle
- G'sten, "There is always hope. At least that is what I tell
myself when I awaken in the middle night and the only sound
that I can heard is the beating of my own desperate heart."
amazplac.wav (626K) Legend of the Rangers
- G'kar, "Isn't the universe an amazing place? I won't live
amaztech.wav (191K) The Needs of Earth
- Chambers, "As a doctor, I have to say that is totally
unrealistic. An alien life form like the Pak'mar'a is not biologically
equipped to interface with human that kind of ..."
- Gideon, "It's an amazing thing, technology."
ambsrvir.wav (94K) Meditations on the Abyss
- Londo, "Yes, Vir. I have decided when I am gone, the new
ambassador to Babylon 5 will be you."
amentheo.wav (540K) Passing through Gethsemane
- Brother Theo, "Through the mystery of our redemption. May almighty God
release you from all punishments in this life and in the life to come.
May he open to you the gates of paradise and welcome you to ever lasting
joy. Father, look with compassion on your servant Brother Edward, who
has trusted in your promises. Welcome him to your kingdom in peace.
By the authority the Apostolic See has given me, I grant you a full
pardon and remission of all your sins. In the name of the Father, and
of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, Amen."
analship.wav (12K) Hunter, Prey
- Ivanova, "computer analysis ship."
anatomic.wav (62K) Mind War
- Bester, "Anatomically impossible, Mr. Garibaldi, but you're welcome
anglopin.wav (147K) Secrets of the Soul
- Byron, "How many angels can dance on the head of a pin? That
question baffled religious thinkers for centuries, until someone
finally hit upon the answer. How many angels can dance on the head
of a pin? As many as want too."
anidea.wav (79K) Point of No Return
- G'kar, "I've had ... an idea."
anmlmagt.wav (77K) A Tragedy of Telepaths
- Londo, coughs.
- G'kar, "It's animal magnetism. What can I say."
annascrm.wav (66K) Z'ha'dum
- Anna Sheridan, screams and then there is an explosion.
annoying.wav (27K) Midnight on the Firing Line
- Ivanova, "Excuse me, I'm in the middle of fifteen things ... all
of them annoying."
anoylive.wav (220K) A Tragedy of Telepaths
- G'kar, "Well with everyone on the same side, maybe you are
planning to invade yourselves for a change. I find the idea
curiously intriguing. Once you have finished killing each other,
we can plow under all the building and plant rows of flowers, that
spell out the words to annoying to live, in letters that can be
seen from space."
ansrmchn.wav (118K) A Call to Arms
- Sheridan, "Hello, this is the president. I'm busy with affairs of
state and can't come to the link right now. At the chime, leave a
message and I'll get back to you at the earliest opportunity."
answrwsno.wav (203K) Racing the Night
- Galen, "That was the look you gave me, the last time
you asked me to tell you what I know. The answer was no then
and no now. "
- Dureena, "Why?"
- Galen, "Because there is a time and a place for
everything and right now is the wrong time. You want to learn
for the worse of all possible reasons; the need for revenge."
antilife.wav (640K) ThirdSpace
- Lyta, "(as Vorlon) They are a power beyond comprehension.
A hungry beyond understanding. They are anti-life itself. Older
even than we were. Telepathic all of them. They modified the gate,
so that it enhances their telepathic impulses. Created an army
of our own people willing to die for them. We fought them back,
disabled the device, but those controlled by their influence, drop
into hyperspace, before we could stop them. Hide it from us."
- Sheridan, "What do they want?"
- Lyta, "(as vorlon) To destroy all life that is not their own.
They believe only they have the right to exist in the universe.
That all other life forms are inferior and must be exterminated."
ants.wav (672K) Mind War
- G'Kar, "There are things in the universe billions of years older
than either of our races. They are vast, timely, and it they are aware of
us at all, it is as little more than ants and we have as much chance of
communicated with them as ant an has with us. We know, we've tried. And
we've learned that you can either stay out from under foot or be stepped
- Catherine Saki, "That's it? That's all you know?"
- G'Kar, "Yes, They are a mystery. And I am both terrified and
reassured to know that there are still wonders in the universe, that we
have not yet explained everything. Whatever they are Ms. Saki, they walk
near sigma 957 and they must walk there alone."
any1empr.wav (168K) Day of the Dead
- Londo, "Now anyone can be emperor. I can be emperor. Vir
can be emperor! Vir can be emperor. A small Earth cat can be
anymsags.wav (106K) War Without End I
- Garibaldi, "Computer any messages for me?"
- B5 computer, "Confirmed. Two status reports from station
house. One message from maintenance. One from Jeffrey Sinclair."
anyquest.wav (11K) Point of No Return
- Sheridan, "Any questions?"
apclypse.wav (193K) The Path of Sorrows
- Unknown, "It's an apocalypse box. You ever heard of a
apocalypse box? ... It gives you an edge. It knows things no
one else knows."
arcnknlg.wav (112K) Day of the Dead
- Garibaldi, "Yea, but wernt you meant to be back arcane
knowledge from beyond the veil? "
- Dodger, "No. All the arcane knowledge, I got, I pretty
much started out with."
argcstpd.wav (50K) In the Beginning
- Londo, "Ah, arrogance and stupidity all in the same package. How
efficient of you."
armgedon.wav (30K) The Long Night
- Sheridan, "If they want Armageddon, then by god let's give to
arranged.wav (20K) Deathwalker
- Kosh, "All arranged."
arstplnt.wav (52K) A Voice in the Wilderness II
- Garibaldi, "The planet we are parked next too is about to go up
like a roman candle. What am I supposed to do? Arrest it?"
art-pern.wav (296K) Ceremonies of Light & Dark
- Sparky, "Uh, not that my bruised feelings would have any meaning
for you, but why are you having these people poke me all over the place.
I'm a perfectly reasonable artificial personality. Nobody has ever
complained before, but I guess some people just aren't happy unless
they are messing it up for everyone else. You know you really should
stand up straight. Your mother and I have been worried about this for
years. We have been trying to talk you about it, but ..."
- Garibaldi, Shoots the speaker.
asitshdb.wav (97K) Sleeping in Light
- Sheridan, "There is still so much that I don't understand."
- Lorien, "As it should be."
askimpsb.wav (46K) A Call to Arms
- Lochley, "Your asking the impossible."
- Sheridan, "Then, I am asking the right person."
asknicly.wav (26K) Objects in Motion
- Lyta, "Well, since you asked nicely."
askugntm.wav (90K) The Paragon of Animals
- Garibaldi, "You do this for me and I swear, I will never ask you
for anything ever again ... Until the next time."
asmyster.wav (922K) Voices in the Dark
- Galen, "We are surrounded on all sides by mysteries, President Sheridan.
And mysteries once solved are never quite as interesting."
asofnow.wav (26K) Eyes
- Colonel Ari Ben Zayn, "As of now, I am in charge."
assin-bp.wav (50K) Born to the Purple
- Note: B5 computer beeps through out the clip.
- Londo, "Assassin, villain, stop that infernal bleeping."
astonish.wav (63K) Conflicts of Interests
- Londo, "As might as it may astonish everyone in the room. I agree
ateurcat.wav (47K) The Face of the Enemy
- Ivanova, "What's going on? You all look like a pak'ma'ra just ate
athrtrut.wav (1,198K) Legend of the Rangers
- David, "How can I prove you right, if I don't even know what
- G'kar, "There you see another truth. David, accept the miracle
and move on."
atoast2f.wav (256K) Sleeping in Light
- Sheridan, "A Toast ... to absent friends in memory still
- Garibaldi, "G'kar."
- Vir, "Londo."
- Delenn, "Lennier."
- Franklin, "Mar..."
- Ivanova, "Marcus."
atzero.wav (55K) And the Sky Full of Stars
- Starfury computer, "Aft staabulizaters hit. Weapon systems at
zero, Defensive grid at zero, power plant at criticial mass."
audionly.wav (28K) Shadow Dancing
- Ivanova, "Receive transmission, audio only."
avodxrds.wav (107K) The Well of Forever
- Dureena, "My people are taught to avoid cross roads, also
beaches, cliffs, pits, caverns, and wells."
- Eilerson, "Where do you go on vacation? Another part of the
avoiddo.wav (57K) Conflicts of Interests
- Sheridan, "There are several hundred unpleasant things, I have
been avoiding doing since I got back from Z'ha'dum."
awatyers.wav (97K) Objects at Rest
- Londo, "Now what?"
- Drakh, "Now we a wait the passage of years."
- Londo, "Years?"
- Drakh, "We are very patient."
awatyers.wav (97K) Objects at Rest
- Londo, "Now what?"
- Drakh, "Now we a wait the passage of years."
- Londo, "Years?"
- Drakh, "We are very patient."
awghnuts.wav (56K) Severed Dreams
- Garibaldi, "We cut them off right here. (sound of the Narns,
running by) Awgh NUTS!"
ayesir.wav (10K) Visitors from down the Street
- Matheson, "Aye, Sir"