Sound files starting with D
dagsurpr.wav (80K) Soul Mates
- Lady Timov, "Daggair! My, what a surprise."
- Lady Daggair, "A Pleasant one?"
- Lady Timov, "I wouldn't go that far."
damblame.wav (32K) Messages from Earth
- Ivanova, "(referring to Marcus) And damn it ... because I don't have
anyone else to blame."
damn2me.wav (158K) Ship of Tears
- Bester, "She's the only thing I have, Captain. The only thing I
care about. I promised her, I would take care of her and the baby.
It's the only promise I've ever made that I means a damn to me."
dangqust.wav (105K) What Ever Happened to Mr. Garibaldi?
- Lorien, "Who are you?"
- Sheridan, "How did you know about it?"
- Lorien, "It's a dangerous question, isn't it? There is
never a good answer."
darkcntr.wav (191K) War without End I
- Londo, "During your little war, you drove away the shadows. Oh
yes. But you did not think to clean up your mess! If a few of
their minions, their dark servants, came to Centauri Prime, well.
Where is the harm in that? Yes."
darkcome.wav (424K) Revelations
- G'Kar, "I searched for days, going from one system to another.
Then, on dark deserted worlds, where there should be no life,
where no living thing has walked in over a thousand years,
something is moving, gathering its forces, quietly, quietly...
hoping to go unnoticed. We must warn the others, Na'toth. After
a thousand years, the darkness has come again."
darkhart.wav (65K) Dust to Dust
- Lennier, "A darkness carried in the heart, can not be cured
by moving the body from one place to another."
darklite.wav (88K) Severed Dreams
- Delenn, "We stand between the candle and the star, between the
darkness and the light."
darkness.wav (105K) Revelations
- G'kar, "I have looked into the darkness, Na'Toth. You can not
do that and ever be the same again."
dawn3age.wav (608K) In the Beginning
- Londo, "You see, I was there at the dawn of the third age. It
began with the humans, you know. They're the quiet ones I mentioned
before. They changed the universe and doing so paid a terrible
price. It began 35 of their years ago. Their homeworld is a place
called Earth. Located in a fairly uninteresting part of the galaxy.
We had never bothered much with that area before. It had little
military or strategic value. But as a culture grows decadent, it
becomes intrigued by art, by trinkets, by eccentricity. The humans had
art, and trinkets, and eccentricity to space."
day.wav (27K) The Geometry of Shadows
- Ivanova, "Make my day and tell me this stupid fight is over
dayfdead.wav (96K) Day of the Dead
- Brakiri, "Tonight is the day of the dead. Tonight the dead
dbndpsic.wav (82K) The Well of Forever
- Matheson, "When the senate disbanded the PSI-corps, there
were concerns that accidental scans were inevitable, once telepaths
were integrated back into normal communities."
dclnfath.wav (1,647K) Voices in the Dark
- Father Cassidy, "A decline in faith and the influence of the church was to be
expected once humans penetrated heaven and found there no angels, no choir eternal, not even a
delinquent seraphim left behind by the general evacuation. Just infinite space."
dclrdwar.wav (516K) The Coming of Shadows
- G'kar, "Before coming here, I received a communiqué from my
government. For a hundred years, the Centauri occupied our world.
Devastated it. We swore, we would never let that happen again.
This attack on our largest civilian colony has inflicted terrible
damage and loss of life. They've crossed a line we cannot allow them
to cross. As a result, two hours ago my government officially
declared war against the Centauri Republic. Our hope for peace
is over. We are now at war ... we are now at war."
dclrvctr.wav (59K) A Call to Arms
- Drake, "After three months of trying, Mr. Garibaldi suggested that
we declare victory and move on."
deaddead.wav (248K) Comes the Inquisitor
- Vir, "Sorry"
- G'kar, "Dead, Dead, Dead, Dead, Dead, Dead, Dead, Dead, Dead
Dead, Dead. How do you apoligize to them?"
- Vir, "I can't"
- G'kar, "Then I can not forgive."
deadman.wav (86K) Babylon Squared
- Garibaldi, "Four ... Three ... Two ... One ..."
- Ivanova, "Garibaldi, your a dead man!!!"
deadtire.wav (32K) Racing Mars
- Ivanova, "You've been declared dead at least once and you know
how tiring that can be."
deadwrld.wav (152K) The Memory of War
- Galen, "How you ever wondered why there are so many dead worlds
out there? Let me tell you why. It's because despite the best advise of people
who know what they are talking about, other people insist on doing the most
massively stupid things."
deadzeta.wav (12K) The Fall of Night
- Ivanova, "Your dead Zeta leader."
dearfri.wav (86K) The long, Twilight Struggle
- Delenn, "Hello, dear friend."
- Draal laughs.
dearglan.wav (19K) The Fall of Centauri Prime
- G'kar, "Dear G'lan."
debauch.wav (98K) Ceremonies of Light & Dark
- Londo, "Ah, for a moment I was thinking women, drinking, and
debauchery. I forgot I was speaking to a Minbari."
decode.wav (35K) The Gathering, Pilot
- Sinclair, "Patch incoming signal. Full audio and video
decprinc.wav (1,175K) The Paragon of Animals
- Sheridan, "The Universe speaks in many languages, but only
one voice. The language is not Narn, or Human, or Centuari, or
Gaium, or Minbari."
- Sheridan, "(and G'kar) It speaks in the language of hope.
It speaks in the language of trust."
- G'kar, "It speaks in the language of strength and the
language of compassion. It is the language of the heart and the
language of the soul. But always, it is the same voice. Tis the
voice of our ansentors speaking through us and the voice of our
inheritors waiting to be born. It is the small still voice that
says we are one. No matter the blood, no matter the skin, no matter
the world, no matter the star, we are one. No matter the pain,
no matter the darkness, no matter the loss, no matter the fear,
we are one. Here gathered together in common cause, we agree to
recognize this single truth and this single rule. That we must
be kind to one another."
- Sheridan, "Because each voice enriches us and ennobles us
and each voice loss diminishes us. We are the voice of the universe.
The soul of creation. The fire that will light the way to a better
future. We are one."
- G'kar, "We are one."
deepscan.wav (115K) Between the Darkness and the Light
- Lyta, "Michael, if I do a deep scan, it could damage you."
- Garibaldi, "If you don't, they are going to kill
me. Now a headache I can get over. I am not sure I am going to get
over being dead anytime soon."
deepspac.wav (89K) There All the Honor Lies
- Ivanova, "Welcome to Babylon 5, the last best hope for a
defnhapy.wav (92K) The Exercise of Vital Powers
- William Edgars, "Do know how the ancient Greeks defined
- Garibaldi, "Not off hand, but I would willing to bet it
involved three goats and a jug of wine."
defsgrid.wav (38K) The Geometry of Shadows
- Ivanova, "Computer, activate forward defense grid."
delenn.wav (22K) What Ever Happened to Mr. Garibaldi?
- Sheridan, "Delenn!"
delenwnt.wav (194K) Signs and Portents
- Morden, "The question is it's own purpose, ambassador
Delenn. What do you want?"
- Delenn, "I'm informed that you have just seen Ambassador
G'kar. Are you asking each of this question?"
- Morden, "Perhaps. Does that invalid the question?"
- Delenn, "No, but it makes me wonder. "
delnwrld.wav (200K) Rumors, Bargains and Lies
- Lennier, "Delenn does walk in the same world that you and I walk
in. She does not see the same. In her world, we are better than
we are. We care more than we care. We act toward each other with
compassion. I much prefer her world, than to that of my own and I
will not allow anything to threaten that."
delta.wav (76K) Signs and Portents
- Ivanova, "Delta leader to delta wing, show's over. Let's collect
the stragglers and return to base."
delta1rm.wav (49K) Each Night I dream of Home
- Lochley, "This is delta 1 to babylon control. Do you read me?"
delwdevl.wav (96K) Racing the Night
- The words echo.
- General Miller, "You should never have agreed to that. You might as
well as made a bet with the devil."
- Gideon, "With what's at stake sir, if I could find him, I'd be the
dentship.wav (162K) The Memory of War
- Matheson, "We're getting some anomalous readings for one of
- Gideon, "Let me see."
- Galen, "I want to you know this thing, just made a very large
dent in my ship. Did you ever thing about looking outside, before you
start throwing things overboard."
- Gideon, "Maybe next time, you'll let us know when you coming."
denyarnt.wav (118K) Rumors, Bargains and Lies
- Sheridan, "Ambassador, there are so many things in the Universe
that are and so many that aren't. If I were to take the time to
deny all the things that aren't, we'd be here for centuries, wouldn't
dersusn.wav (102K) Divided Loyalties
- Talia, "You should see the look on your face ... my good and
dear friend Susan."
destiny.wav (32K) Babylon squared
- Zathras, "You have a destiny."
destruct.wav (43K) Signs and Portents
- Garibaldi, "Destruct! Destruct! Destruct! Destruct!"
dethenmy.wav (62K) Meditations on the Abyss
- Captian Montoneyo, "Death is not the enemy. Death simply is."
dethwlkr.wav (67K) Deathwalker
- Na'Toth, "Deathwalker? Deathwalker! DEATHWALKER!"
di4ustlu.wav (61K) Into the Fire
- Vorlons, "You will die for us, when we tell you to die for us,
because the others know no other way."
diagnost.wav (188K) Ceremonies of Light & Dark
- Garibaldi, "Computer?"
- Sparky, "Hey, what are you looking at?"
- Garibaldi, "Run diagnostics."
- Sparky, "What you got a broken arm or something? I've got a
station to run here."
- Ivanova, "Computer"
- Sparky, "Fine, I'll do a diagnostic. So maybe level 42
doesn't get it's quota of oxygen for today."
die4one.wav (31K) The Deconstruction of Falling Stars
- Brother Alwin, "We live for the one, we die for the one."
diediedi.wav (190K) Sic Transit Vir
- Londo, "Die! Die! Die! Die. (laughter) There you see. This will
teach you to trifle with the Centauri."
dieimprt.wav (49K) Shadow Dancing
- Franklin, "You to busy dying aren't you? I guess that's a
little more important to you right now."
differme.wav (65K) The War Prayer
- Ivanova, "There was a long time a go, Malcolm. A different
place. A different me."
diffkwar.wav (128K) Lines of Communication
- Marcus, "We are still in a war here, Steven. Only now it is a
different kind of war. Maybe the worst of the two. It's hard to
know you to trust and a situation like this makes you afraid."
diftday.wav (108K) Into the Fire
- Morden, "Your insane."
- Londo, "On any other day Mr. Morden, you would be wrong, but
today, today is a very different day."
dinrflwr.wav (51K) The Quality of Mercy
- Franklin, "You can start by removing your clothes."
- Ivanova, "Not without dinner and flowers."
disilus2.wav (227K) The Summoning
- Ivanova, "What's next on the list?"
- Marcus, "Sector 87 by 20 by 42. At least a dozen ships have
reported seeing something rather godlike in the area, and since
neither you nor I were there, it must be one of the first ones."
- Ivanova, "Your having delusions of grandeur again."
- Marcus, "Well, if you're gonna have delusions, you may as
well go for the really satisfying ones."
disilusn.wav (67K) The Summoning
- Ivanova, "You having delusions of grandeur again."
- Marcus, "You are gonna have disillusions, you might
as well go for the really satisfying ones."
dispnted.wav (18K) The Exercise of Vital Powers
- Ivanova, "You sound disappointed."
dlcmplte.wav (35K) Endgame
- White Star Computer, " (beep) Download from Babylon 5 complete."
dln-hair.wav (232K) Soul Mates
- Delenn, "Commander. I want you to understand. I acquired
human characteristics to bring your people and mine closer together,
to symbolize our mutuality. It is supposed to be a dignified and
inspiring position for both humans and minbari. So will you please
explain to me, why this ... this ... this ..."
- Ivanova, "... hair ..."
- Delenn, "... refuses to co-oporate!"
dlngodbi.wav (620K) Objects at Rest
- Delenn, "When I was first assigned to Babylon 5, I had to learn to
speak several languages: Drazi, Brakiri, Centauri, and of course
English, the human language of commerce. Some words have always come
easier to me than others. One of the most difficult words for me
was good bye. There is no corresponding word for good bye in Minbari.
All our parting contain within them the possibility of meeting
again, in other places, in other times, in other lives. So you will
excuse me, if I do not say good bye. Our souls are a part of this
place; our hopes, the foundation of our future. And we will past
this way again."
dlpsdnly.wav (21K) Endgame
- Marcus, "Download to my password only."
dmgdthief.wav (131K) War Zone
- Dureena, "Yes, I'm a thief and a damn good one. Need to get inside
something? get out? tunnel under? go around? go through? I'm it.
You're going to hit some pretty strange places and you're going to
need lock pick. There isn't a lock made, that I can't get through."
dmiwsrgt.wav (32K) River of Souls
- Lochley, "I was right. Damn it, I was right."
dnantmch.wav (71K) Objects in Motion
- B5 computer, "Unable to respond. System blocked. DNA
identification sequence does not match."
dngridea.wav (51K) Objects in Motion
- Sheridan, "But, I've had an idea and you know how dangerous that
dngrrmbr.wav (93K) Thirdspace
- Lyta, "There ... is ... danger ... remember ... (and writing
dntdieyt.wav (39K) Shadow Dancing
- Franklin, "Don't you die on me yet, I am not through."
dnthldgr.wav (98K) Racing the Night
- Gideon, "I thought you said you don't hold a grudge."
- Galen, "I don't. I have no surviving enemies ... at all."
dntitrpt.wav (60K) Atonement
- Dukhat, "Don't interrupt when I am being kind. It does not
happen often Delenn."
doasask.wav (145K) Interludes and Examinations
- Kosh, "I will do as you ask."
doastold.wav (29K) Into the Fire
- Vorlons, "You will do as you are told."
doiownu.wav (198K) River of Souls
- Dr. Bryson, "Who are you really? Are you what I see or what's
inside? If I take away your memories, the sum and substance of all
that you have see done, known, are you still you anymore. And by
taking these things away, do I now own you? hum?"
doitnow.wav (43K) Walkabout
- Lyta, "If you are going to do something, do it ... now."
domdaywp.wav (652K) Wheel of Fire
- Garibaldi, "What'd the Vorlons do to you Lyta? Who? What
- Lyta, "I've only recently begun to understand myself.
You know the Vorlons used telepaths as weapons during the shadow
war, but no one stopped to consider was that in a war. You have
a certain number of small weapons, a certain number medium weapons
and one or two big ones. The kind of weapons you drop when you are
out of small weapons and medium weapons and you've got nothing left
- Garibaldi, "Someone like that would be the telepathic
equivalent of a thermonuclear device is a dooms day weapon."
- Lyta, "Please to meet you, Mr. Garibaldi."
donotgoz.wav (33K) War Without End II
- Delenn, "John, listen to me. Do not go to Z'ha'dum."
dontask.wav (59K) Atonement
- Sheridan, "What the..."
- Ivanova, "Don't even ask."
dontgtup.wav (97K) The Long Road
- Alwyn, "No, no, don't get up. I might be tempted to force
you back down again, hard!"
donthink.wav (86K) Racing the Night
- Gideon, "Don't think."
- Galen, "Yes, quite right. If you wanted to think
you shouldn't joined the military in the first place."
dontknow.wav (114K) Matters of Honor
- Garibaldi, "What kind of head of security would I be if I let people
like me know things that I am not supposed to know. I know what I
know, because I have to know it and if I don't have to know it, I don't
tell me and don't let anyone else tell me either."
dontudar.wav (21K) The Long Night
- Ivanova, "Don't you dare!"
dontudie.wav (94K) The Very Long Night of Londo Mollari
- Franklin, "You listen to me now, don't you do this to
me. Don't you die on me! You hear me, don't you die on me! Come
- Londo, "I don't want to die."
door.wav (16K) Season 1
- The door bell sound, but created from scratch for a crisp and
clear sound. By Shanek.
dopeysnd.wav (51K) Shadow Dancing
- Ivanova, "You are the hand? What the hell is that supposed to
mean? Why would I say something as dopey sounding as that?"
doropen1.wav (22K) Thirdspace
- Lyta, "(as Vorlon) The door is opening."
doropen2.wav (146K) Thirdspace
- Lyta, "(as Vorlon) We tried to stop it, tried to warn you. We
failed. And now it is too late. The door is opening."
douread.wav (45K) Knives
- Garibaldi, "Delta 2 to Delta 1, Do you read me?"
download.wav (21K) A Spider in the Web
- B5 computer, "Download all mission data."
dprsoptn.wav (37K) Between the Darkness and the Light
- Lennier, "I don't know, but knowing the ambassador I am already
depressed by the options."
dramirn2.wav (191K) War Zone
- Eilerson, "The story of my life. I finally find a city like
this, intact, deserted for ten thousand years. Probably contains
hundreds of patients that I could exploit and I'm going to die. I can
appreciate dramatic irony as much as the next person, but this is
pushing it a bit."
dramirny.wav (63K) War Zone
- Eilerson, "I can appreciate dramatic irony as much as the next
person, but this is pushing it a bit."
drazcook.wav (57K) Thirdspace
- Ivanova, "Are you sure, I can't go with you? I want to see
their faces, when they get a whiff of Drazi cooking."
drazis2.wav (145K) The Geometry of Shadows
- Ivanova, "That's a hell of a thing to
tell someone. Aha, no pressure. Fine, fine. Ivanova to Security: tell
the Drazis will meet in chambers and will try this again. If I can
figure out how to stand up."
drchime.wav (10K) Crusade
- Excalibar door chime. Recorded from Patterns of the soul.
dreadful.wav (348K) Racing the Night
- Galen, "Oh my. Whatever should do. They have all left without
me. I knew I would forget where we parked that shuttle. I hope something
dreadful doesn't happen to me. Oh look, something dreadful."
dreamihv.wav (63K) Midnight on the Firing Line
- G'kar, "Tis a dream I have."
- Sinclair, "Be careful ambassador, not every dream I've
heard ends well for you."
dreaming.wav (98K) Atonement
- Dukhat, "There is nothing to fear in the dreaming, only that
which we bring with us. The dreaming takes us forward and the
dreaming takes us back. "
dremdark.wav (202K) A Call to Arms
- Garibaldi, "Because if you are going to blow my head off,
I suggest you do it right now or I am going tear your heart out.
And if you do shoot me, the rest of my people will be all over you.
And what they will do to you is worse than anything I can dream up
in a thousand years and I can dream real dark."
- Sound of minbari fighting pike opening.
drmprphy.wav (199K) The Very Long Night of Londo Mollari
- Londo, "The dream is prophecy."
- Vir, "Prophecy is just a guess that comes true. When it
doesn't, it just a metaphor. You could put a gun to your head today
and pull the trigger. And then the dream is just a dream and
prophecy is just metaphor and so are you."
drnkduty.wav (328K) Matters of Honor
- Londo, "You are sure that you will not have a drink?"
- Mr. Endawi, "Not while I am on duty."
- Londo, "There you see, we Centauri are always on duty.
Duty to the republic, to our houses, to one another. And so,
we have made the practice of joy another duty. One that must
be persuade as vaguely as the others. You should try
drunk.wav (46K) Infection
- Ivanova, "If you will excuse me, I'll be over there, getting
drunk with the rest of the aliens."
drvinsan.wav (76K) Dust to Dust
- Vir, "Londo, Are... Are you deliberately trying to
drive me insane?"
- Londo, "The universe is already mad. Anything else
would be redundant"
drybones.wav (244K) Ceremonies of Light & Dark
- Night Watch, "Sings Dry Bones"
dryclean.wav (46K) Between the Darkness and the Light
- Garibaldi, "Yea, I receipt from the PSI certifying my brain has
been dry cleaned, pressed, and starched."
dscrtly.wav (1,395K) Legend of the Rangers
- G'kar, "I'll do whatever I can. Discreetly of course."
- Grey Council Leader, "I know your reputation G'kar. Discreet is
not in your vocabulary."
dsgnflaw.wav (46K) Grey 17 is missing
- Jeremiah, "Everything it designs dies. Its a serious design
Flaw to say the least."
dstn2tgt.wav (16K) Appearances and Other Deceits
- Gideon, "Distance to target."
dstrscal.wav (560K) War Without End I
- Ivanova, "Can anyone helps us? This is commander Susan Ivanova of
Babylon 5 to any ships in grid epilson. We are under attack. I repeat
we are under attack. The captain is dead. Defense grid is down.
There boarding us. They coming in all over the place. We tried to
evacuate as many as we can. Garibaldi has rigged the fusion reactor,
but ... oh my god, here they come. Switch to external cameras.
(sound of shadow ships) They got weapons lock. Here it comes. Here it
comes! (Ivanova screams)"
dthbtdt.wav (26K) Rising Star
- Sheridan, "Death! Been there, done that!"
dthmlbil.wav (209K) Ship of Tears
- Delenn, "G'kar, under the Centauri, there is at least the hope
of survival. With the Shadows, there is no hope at all. We had
to choose between the death of millions and the death of billions."
dthroats.wav (41K) Severed Dreams
- Major Ryan, "Bring us closer to the enemy."
- Lieutenant, "How close?"
- Major Ryan, "Right down their throats."
dtudstnd.wav (92K) And All My Dreams, Torn Asunder
- Londo, "Great Maker. Sometimes, I feel, I don't understand
dubious.wav (212K) Point of No Return
- Londo, "The Minbari put great emphasis on art, lecture, music.
Yes, but say instead they are decedent people interested only in
the pursuit of dubious pleasures. The dubious part is very
important. It doesn't mean anything, but scares people every time."
duckdgrs.wav (47K) Midnight on the Firing Line
- Daffy Duck, "Duck Dodgers in the twenty fourth and a half century!"
dummy1.wav (54K) Grey 17 is Missing
- Dummy, "You shouldn't be here. You're in trouble."
dummy2.wav (29K) Grey 17 is Missing
- Dummy, "You shouldn't be here."
dummy3.wav (20K) Grey 17 is Missing
- Dummy, "You're in trouble."
dustme.wav (46K) Voices of Authority
- Draal, "Hum, I must remember to dust myself once and while."
dygright.wav (22K) The Hour of the Wolf
- Vir, "That would be the dying, right?
dyingfor.wav (52K) Infection
- Garibaldi, "I think their looking for something worth dying
for, because it easy then looking for something worth living