Sound files starting with E
earthaln.wav (40K) No Surrender, No Retreat
- Sheridan, "From now on, Earth stands alone!"
easronb5.wav (37K) A Call to Arms
- Garibaldi, "Things were so much easier on Babylon 5."
easyonu.wav (56K) Ruling from the Tomb
- Lochley, "I wouldn't want you think I was going easy on you,
because of you alleged rugged handsomeness."
echomery.wav (119K) Thirdspace
- Delenn, "Who are you?"
- Lyta, "(as Vorlon) An echo of what was. A memory. A warning
embedded in the thoughts of each generation and passed on to the next."
ectrcapt.wav (162K) Patterns of the Soul
- Gideon, "Granted, I'm a bit eccentric as captains go."
- Dureena, "yea. you gamble."
- Gideon, "well yea."
- Dureena, "yea. you cheat."
- Gideon, "That's subjective."
- Dureena, "You never tell anyone the whole truth."
- Gideon, "And who does?"
- Dureena, "Alright."
efficent.wav (20K) The War Prayer
- Kosh, "Efficient"
egyptbl2.wav (97K) Shadow Dancing
- Marcus, "An old Egyptian blessing?"
- Ivanova, "May God stand between you and harm in all the empty
places must walk."
egyptbls.wav (65K) Shadow Dancing
- Ivanova, "May God stand between you and harm in all the empty
places you must walk."
eilerson.wav (129K) The Memory of War
- Eilerson, "Good in theory, lousy in practice. It implies that
I'm expendable. I am many things. I am bright, personable, charismatic,
and not a bad dancer, but expendable. No."
elctblhr.wav (71K) Passing through Gethsemane
- Garibaldi, "You know guys, like this, make long for the days
of the electric chair. Hell, sometimes, I think we need electric
elimnarn.wav (94K) Revelations
- Londo, "Why don't you eliminate the entire Narn homeworld
while you're at it? "
- Morden, "One thing at a time, Ambassador. One thing at a time."
emphdbok.wav (60K) River of Souls
- Garibaldi, "I gotta tell you. You are way out side the kind of
behavior we allow in the employee handbook."
emprdead.wav (44K) The Long Night
- Londo, "The emperor is dead." and people gasp
emprmalr.wav (24K) Objects at Rest
- Londo, "Emperor Mallori, if you will."
endgame.wav (47K) The Face of the Enemy
- Ivanova, "This is end game. We'll be OK as long as nothing goes
endlkts.wav (264K) Point of No Return
- Sheridan, "They will be coming for us next you know?"
- Ivanova, "I know."
- Sheridan, sighs.
- Ivanova, "I never thought it would end like this."
- Sheridan, "me either."
endnfire.wav (82K) Falling Toward Apotheosis
- Emperor Cartagia, "Let it burn Mollari. Let it all end in fire!"
endrcord.wav (19K) Revelations
- B5 computer, "End of recording"
endrecrd.wav (133K) Voices in the Dark
- Lochley, "End Record"
endthis.wav (172K) Lines of Communication
- Delenn, "End this!" music, firing, and the other ship explodes.
enemfear.wav (62K) Falling Toward Apotheosis
- Ivanova, "Once again, please remain calm. Right now our greatest
enemy is fear."
engaged.wav (120K) Sic Transit Vir
- Ivanova, "Your late."
- Vir, "I am sorry. I was otherwise engaged. Engaged and
married as it is. Not that I knew about it."
- Ivanova"Your not making sense."
- Vir, "I imagine I'm not, but that's the kind of day I'm having."
engtring.wav (704K) Falling Toward Apotheosis
- Sheridan, "I um ... I wanted you to have this. I got it down
in the Zocalo. It's not exactly what I had in mind, but um ... It
temporary until I can get you a real engagement ring. Um it's an
Earth custom. See you give someone you love an engagement ring as
kind of down payment another ring. The kind you exchange when you
get married. I don't know when we will be able to get around to
that part of it. We may not survive the next two weeks, but I wanted
you to have this and to know that whatever time I have left, I want
to spend it with you."
enlightm.wav (735K) Legend of the Rangers
- Dulann, "Oh, enlightenment."
enter!.wav (16K) Knives
- Londo, "Enter!"
entfdply.wav (181K) Voices in the Dark
- B5 Computer, "Entry Found, playing."
entrydel.wav (23K) Patterns of the Soul
- Computer, "Last entry deleted."
envyyou.wav (1,008K) The Long Night
- Londo, "I remember when you first arrived on Babylon 5. You were
so full of life, innocent. I was not kind to you. I treated you
poorly. I think that I did that, because I was envious of you.
Envious that you had come so far and still innocent in your way.
You still believed. I, on the other hand ... I can not tell you
that your pain will ever go away. I can not tell you that you will
every forget his face. I can only tell you, that it was necessary.
You may have helped to save our people. You did a hard thing, but
you still have your heart. Your heart is a good one. You would not
be in such great pain, if it was otherwise. It means that there is
still hope for you. And for that, I find I still envy you."
equipedw.wav (81K) Ruling from the Tomb
- Dureena, "Gods, I am drowning in testosterone."
- Eilerson, "Oh, luckily for you, your equipped with flotation
err-hgry.wav (47K) The Deconstruction of Falling Stars
- Computer, "Continuity error, caused by high energy. Correcting
error.wav (39K) Promotion sound
- Sheridan, "You've just committed a fatal error. There's
nothing we can do for you. Dismissed."
escape2.wav (188K) What ever happened to Mr. Garibaldi?
- Sheridan, "The first obligation of prisoner is to escape."
- Lorien, "Ah, So if one is a prisoner of love, one must
escape to solitude? If one is a prisoner to joy, must one escape
escappod.wav (331K) Legend of the Rangers
- Liandra's Computer, "Escape pod activated."
escort.wav (103K) A spider in the Web
- Garibaldi, "could you at least them me what badinage means ?"
Talia and Garibaldi laughing
eta2jump.wav (21K) The Memory of War
- Gideon, "Gideon to bridge, ETA to jump?"
etdrkmry.wav (108K) Sic Transit Vir
- Sheridan, "You know, back home we have old saying: eat,
drink, and be merry, for tomorrow we die."
- Delenn, "Humans can be a very depressing people."
everyone.wav (45K) The Gathering, Pilot
- Sinclair, "You name it, sooner or later, everyone comes to
evilunvr.wav (67K) The Very Long Night of Londo Mollari
- Londo, "No Vir, the Universe is an evil place, but at least it
seems to have a sense of humor about the whole thing."
evndumbr.wav (158K) The Face of the Enemy
- Captian Frank, "And I believe it."
- Captian Macee, "Then you are even dumber than you were
at the academy."
- Captian Frank, "Who is that, Macee? Macee is that you?"
- Captian Macee, "Alive and well"
- Captian Frank, "We heard you were ..."
- Captian Macee, "Yea, I know what you heard and it is a load
evolbad.wav (119K) A Distant Star
- Sheridan, "And I tell you one thing, if the primates that we came
from, had know that someday politicians would come out of the gene
pool, they would have stayed up in the trees and written evolution
of as a bad idea."
evolving.wav (91K) River of Souls
- Soul, "Tell them, they made a mistake. We were not dying. We
were evolving! We were evolving!"
evr1hart.wav (120K) The Needs of Earth
- Matheson, "How odd, to know everyone's heart, but my own."
expfusfr.wav (81K) A Distant Star
- Ivanova, "All my life, I've fought against imperialism.
Now, suddenly, I AM the expanding Russian frontier."
- Franklin, "But with very nice borders."
explain.wav (20K) Knives
- Garibaldi, "Want to explain that sir?"
exptvorl.wav (45K) Matters of Honor
- Sheridan, "As answers go, short to the point, utterly
useless and totally consistent with what I have come to expect
from a Vorlon."
- Kosh, "Good."
extinc.wav (44K) Revelations
- G'kar, "Then all our races stand on the edge of extinction."
eyeheart.wav (54K) The Long Night
- G'kar, "An empty eye sees through to an empty heart."
eyepluck.wav (59K) Interludes and Examinations
- Morden, "My associates my turn their eye toward your home world."
- Londo, "Then we shall pluck it out."
eyetoast.wav (29K) Hunter, Prey
- Garibaldi, "Yea, well so is having your eye balls spooned out and
served on Toast."
ezrvalen.wav (156K) The Gathering, Pilot
NOTE: From the recut version
- Sinclair, "Welcome to Babylon 5."
- Kosh, "Entil'zha Valen."