Sound files starting with F
fables.wav (146K) The Deconstruction of Falling Stars
- Brother Edward, "The blessed Sheridan, who lived and died and
returned from the dead and was taken body into heaven. And Ivanova,
the strong, And Delenn the wise. They could a be fables for all we know."
facefear.wav (76K) Lines of Communication
- Sheridan, "You have a face, people trust."
- Ivanova, "I would rather face, people fear."
- Sheridan, "That too."
faithmag.wav (38K) Passing Through Gethsemane
- Brother Theo, "Faith Manages."
faithstn.wav (116K) The Deconstruction of Falling Stars
- Brother Alwin, "Faith sustains us, in the hour when reason tells
us that we can not continue, that the whole of our lives is without
fallswrd.wav (92K) Falling Toward Apotheosis
- Garibaldi, "Look, if you want me to fall on my sword for you.
That's what I'm here for. Tell me what happens. Assuming he does
just frag me, just for kicks."
falsgod.wav (284K) Believers
- Franklin, "My god save us from false religion."
- Sinclair, "What makes a religion false? If any
religion is right then maybe they all have to be right. Maybe
God doesn't care how you say your prayers, just as long as you
- Franklin, "What if there is no god at all?"
- Sinclair, "Is that what you believe?"
- Franklin, "I believe in saving lives. Without life the
question is meaningless."
- Sinclair, "But life has to be more then a pulse beat.
What we hold Sacred gives our life meaning."
far2mfun.wav (32K)A Race Through Dark Places
- Ivanova, "You having far to much fun at my expense."
fascsrus.wav (59K) Strange Relations
- Lochley, "They are wanted on a variety of charges by the
- Sheridan, "Also known as fascist our us."
- Lochley, "Granted."
fashion.wav (20K) Voices of Authority
- Garibaldi, "Garibaldi's fashion express, go."
fashsens.wav (40K) Atonement
- Zack, "I mean no offense, but I have seen Vorlons with more
fastnzip.wav (17K) Babylon Squared
- Garibaldi, "Mind if I ask you a question?"
- Sinclair, "Sure"
- Garibaldi, "Ok, it's morning. You're getting ready to go
to work. You pull on your pants. Fasten then zip or zip and
fathblnd.wav (45K) River of Souls
- Soul Hunter, "Faith is good, but sometimes, faith is blind."
favpersn.wav (82K) Dust to Dust
- Garibaldi, "I got your favorite person in the whole universe
hanging on gold channel three. Figured you want to see this
yourself. Open channel."
fcinbook.wav (96K) The Ragged Edge
- G'kar, "If the book is holy and I am holy, then I must help
you to become closer to thoughts of the Universe. Put your face
in the book"
fcshdwft.wav (42K) Lines of Communication
- Marcus, "I sooner face and entire shadow fleet, then what just
walked passed us."
fdownway.wav (724K) Shadow Dancing
- Sheridan, "You had to find your own way?"
- Franklin, "I ran away. I realized that I always defined
myself in terms of what I wasn't. I wasn't a good soldier, like
my father. I wasn't ... the job. I wasn't a good prospect for
marriage or kids. Always what I wasn't, never what I was. But
when you do that, you miss the moments. And the moments are all
we've got. When I thought I was going to die, even after
everything, I realized I didn't want to let go. I was willing to
do it all over again and this time I could appreciate the
moments. I can't go back, but I can appreciate what I have right
now, and I can define myself by what I am, instead of what I'm
- Sheridan, "And what are you?"
- Franklin, "Alive. Everything else is negotiable."
fear.wav (208K) Convictions
- Sheridan, "What are you saying-"
- Carlson, "Look around! These are CHAOTIC TIMES CAPTAIN! I
am simply an instrument of my time. People need to understand fear.
Do you understand fear?"
fearfool.wav (75K) A Call to Arms
- Galen, "Fear makes wise men foolish. In my case, I can only hope
it makes fools wise."
feelhapy.wav (67K) Interludes and Examinations
- Londo, "I feel happy. I had almost forgotten what it was like."
feelings.wav (91K) TKO
- Ivanova, "My feelings are my own. And how I display them...or
not...it's my choice."
female.wav (107K) Born to the Purple
- Londo, "Gentlemen, of all things in life, are females not
- G'kar, "On that, Mollari, we can at least agree."
fghtcntr.wav (97K) Acts of Sacrifice
- G'kar, "I was fighting the Centauri, when you were still a
pouchling. Fighting for your freedom. I have spent my life and my
blood trying to better the lives of our people. "
fiber.wav (108K) Moments of Transition
- Bester, "Mr. Allen seems to be under a great deal of stress. I
don't think he is eating right. Make sure he gets enough fiber.
That's always important."
fight.wav (33K) Infection
- Garibaldi, "Win, lose, or draw, this thing is going to know
it was in a fight."
fight2.wav (183K) Eyes
- Garibaldi, "I just want to talk with you. Be reasonable
with you. Said a few choice passages from my favorite reading? As
long as it takes?"
- Ivanova, "You don't play fair. O.K., I surrender."
- Garibaldi, "Oxide pills. Help you put yourself together."
- Ivanova, "What, for my court martial?"
- Garibaldi, "The Commander's last shot."
fighthem.wav (68K) Dust to Dust
- Ivanova, "What am I supposed to do?"
- Sheridan, "Fight them without becoming them."
filenum.wav (30K) Interludes and Examinations
- B5 computer, "Awaiting file numbers for display."
findthem.wav (55K) Severed Dreams
- Major Ryan, "And there's still some ships out there that have signed
on with us. We have to find them."
findyou.wav (119K) Signs and Portents
- Londo, "How will I can I find you to thank you?!"
- Morden, "We will find you Ambassador. We will find you."
finshwrk.wav (612K) In the Beginning
- Dukhat, "If you are seeing this message, it is because I am dead.
I leave this in trust of the Vorlons to give to the right person at
the right time. I ask you to trust them, as I have. They have come
to us in secret to prepare for the coming war. They say we'll need
allies. In particular, a race that is so far unknown to us, called
Humans. If we have not already done so by now, it is my hope that
we will work with the Vorlons to find these Humans and bring them
into the battle on our side. The allies of the Shadows are gathering
at Z'ha'dum. Their masters can not be far behind. They must be
stopped. Finish the work, that I began. Finish it."
fire.wav (10K) The Long Road
- Gideon, "Fire"
firstone.wav (724K) In the Shadow of Z'ha'dum
- Delenn, "Not all of the First Ones have gone away. A few
stayed behind, hidden or asleep, waiting for the day when they may
be needed...when the Shadows come again."
- Sheridan, "Shadows?"
- Delenn, "We have no other name for them. The Shadows were
old when even the Ancients were young. They battled one another over
and over across a million years. The last great war against the
Shadows was ten thousand years ago. It was the last time the Ancients
walked openly among us. The Shadows were only defeated, not
destroyed. A thousand years ago, the Shadows returned to their places
of power, rebuilt them, and began to stretch forth their hand. Before
they could strike, they were defeated by an alliance of worlds,
including the Minbari... and the few remaining First Ones who had not
yet passed beyond the Veil. When they had finished, the First Ones
went away... all but one."
firwater.wav (224K) Racing the Night
- Galen, "When you have reached the end of the road, then you can
decide, whether to go to the left or to the right, to fire or water. If
you make those decisions before you have even set foot upon the road,
it will take you no where ... except to a bad end."
fishsong.wav (448K) The Parliament of Dreams
- G'kar, "singing thinking of think and so many fishes left in the
fixthing.wav (46K) Ceremonies of Light & Dark
- Garibaldi, "Would somebody please fix this thing, before I go
out of my mind."
flakyb5.wav (63K) Exogenesis
- Garibaldi, "See people here get flaky sometimes Babylon 5 is
like that. When you been around longer you'll understand."
fllwpath.wav (163K) Knives
- Vir, "It's not too late to make some new choices."
- Londo, "No. The blood is already on my hands. Right or
Wrong, ... I must follow the path ... to its end."
floorwax.wav (102K) Infection
- Garibaldi, "Have you ever tried one of these?"
- ISN reporter, "What is it?"
- Garibaldi, "I am not sure, according to the
translator, it is either a an aphrodisiac or floor wax. I
can't decide if it's worth the risk or not."
flt4narn.wav (115K) Midnight on the Firing Line
- G'kar, "I will confess, that I look forward to the day when we
have cleansed the universe of the Centauri and carved their bones
into little flutes for Narn children. It is a dream I have."
flwnfire.wav (108K) Moments of Transition
- Delenn, "Valen said will you follow me into fire? Will you?"
flyaroom.wav (36K) A Tragedy of Telepaths
- Londo, "For my next trick, I shall fly around the room under my
fmlydifc.wav (28K) A Tragedy of Telepaths
- Bester, "What family does not have it difficulties?"
fmlytree.wav (87K) Epiphanies
- Regent, "I always say, when you reduce a family tree to a family
bush, you just can't hide as much beneath it."
fnlrfuge.wav (85K) Endgame
- Marcus, "Back on Babylon 5, maybe they can help her. It is the
final refuge for lost hopes. They must be something they can do."
folwfrnd.wav (41K) The Memory of War
- Eilerson, "Where are you going?"
- Gideon, "To follow a friend into hell."
foolfedr.wav (98K) Grail
- Londo, "Fools to the left of me, feeders to the right. I need
to find a real job."
- NOTE: the clip has been doctored and the intervening lines
- Ivanova, "Na, I can believe we would be that stupid.
Santayana, Those who don't remember past are condemned to
repeated it. It seems no one reads Santayana anymore."
foolthng.wav (92K) Atonement
- Dukhat, "When others do a foolish thing, you should tell them
it is a foolish thing. They can still continue to do it, but at
least the truth is where it needs to be."
footbutt.wav (51K) The Illusion Of Truth
- Zack, "What your gonna have is my foot 16 inches
up your butt, if you don't get the hell out of my way."
forgoten.wav (76K) Chrysalis
- Kosh, "You have forgotten something."
forgvgod.wav (140K) The Path of Sorrows
- Isabelle, "You must learn, one day, to forgive God for
decisions. I'm sure it will greatly relieve him."
fragging.wav (125K) The long, Twilight Struggle
- Delenn, "abso-fragging-lutely damn it. Since our last
discussion, I have been be studying your use of language. Do
- Sheridan, "Well, we'll talk about that later."
franbytr.wav (574K) Voices in the Dark
- Note: Richard Biggs (Dr. Franklin) died in May 2004.
- Lochley, "Dr Franklin went with G'kar exploring beyond the rim"
frd4life.wav (135K) Ruling from the Tomb
- Dureena, "It's easy to make friends in a bar. Buy them a drink,
they're yours for life."
- Trace, "Really? How many to make you my friend for life."
- Dureena, "Oh, oh, Trace no."
- Trace, "What?"
- Dureena, "No!"
frglmomt.wav (608K) Passing through Gethsemane
- Brother Edward, "On the night before our lord was crucified. He
spent the night alone in the garden at Gethsemane. And he knew that
they were going to come for him and in a moment of weakness he asked
if this cup could pass for him. If he could be spared the pain and
.. and death that would come with morning. And of course the cup would
not pass and the soldiers would come to Gethsemane, but he did not
have to be there when they arrived. He could have chosen to leave,
to postpone the inevitable for a few hours or even days. He knew
what would happen, but he choose to stay, to sacrifice himself and
thus atone for the sin's of others. Very fragile human moment."
frigtenu.wav (288K) In the Kingdom of the Blind
- Londo, "G'kar, I have been in the royal palace on and off
for most of my life. Even when Cartagia was here, I never lost my
affection for it. Tonight for the first time, I think it frightens
- G'kar, "Frightens you? Well, I won't be getting any sleep
frmdelen.wav (57K) Shadow Dancing
- Unamed Tech, "Captain, I have a message from Ambassador Delenn.
She says she awaits your pleasure."
frmfutur.wav (117K) War without End I
- Garibaldi, "So Ivanova, Want me to bring you back anything
from the future? Some bagels, fresh milk?"
- Ivanova, "How about the winning numbers of the New Vegas
frnch1s.wav (143K) Voices of Authority
- First Ones, "Vorlons Tavutna Chog!"
- Marcus, "I think you just hit a nerve. The Vorlons
must owe them money or something."
- Ivanova, "At least it tells us that they understand
our language. They are just not willing to speak to us in
- Marcus, "Who knew they were French. Sorry."
frndnarn.wav (125K) What Ever Happened to Mr. Garibaldi?
- Marcus, "So, why are you doing this?"
- G'kar, "He's my friend. I never had a friend before who
wasn't a Narn."
frnkneed.wav (199K) Shadow Dancing
- Garibaldi, "I just hope you found what you were looking for
- Franklin, "I don't know. I guess I found what I needed,
not what I wanted."
- Garibaldi, "Which was?"
- Franklin, "Short, sharp, kick to the head."
- Garibaldi, "Well, hell, I could have done that for you.
All you had to do was ask."
- Franklin, "Yea, well you would have enjoyed it to
frshlffm.wav (82K) The Well of Forever
- Dureena, "So, what happened up here?"
- Gideon, "Oh, nothing major, just few pesky life forms
getting fresh with my ship."
- B5 computer, "Stand by."
fstrloyl.wav (3,968K) Legend of the Rangers
- G'kar, "I've met very few who can foster that kind of loyalty.
One in particular comes to mind. Stubborn, difficult, fractious, annoying,
independent and willful. "
- Grey council leader, "And what happened to him?"
- G'kar, "He became the president of this alliance, of which the
Anla Shok is part."
fthmags1.wav (26K) Confessions and Lamentations
- Delenn, "Faith manages."
fthmags2.wav (28K) Confessions and Lamentations
- Lennier, "Faith manages."
fuelinjt.wav (77K) Eyes
- Lennier, "Ah, Mr. Garibaldi. I was just about to embark on the
mysteries of the fuel injection system. Would you care to join me?"
fulldecn.wav (140K) Appearances and Other Deceits
- Chambers, "And you, I want you to go through full decontamination
procedures, before you come out of there, including body cavity decon.
Maybe we'll get lucky and find out where your copy of Med. lab regulations
fulnstim.wav (17K) Racing the Night
- Galen, "In the fullness of time."
funarchg.wav (68K) War Zone
- Eilerson, "That's the fun part about being an archeologist, Sam.
The present constantly getting in the way of exploring the past."
fusinsys.wav (157K) Z'ha'dum
- WhiteStar Computer, " (Several beeps, White star sounds) Thermal
fusion systems armed for detonation."
fusnract.wav (114K) Chrysalis
- Londo, "(sigh) I think I will stick my head in the stations
fusion's reactor. It would be quicker and I suspect after a while
I might even come to enjoy it."