Sound files starting with L
ladylake.wav (45K) A Late Delivery From Avalon
- Arthur, "I must return Excaliber to the Lady of the Lake."
largfile.wav (82K) The Gathering, Pilot
- Delenn, "Do you not have files on the Vorlons?"
- Sinclair, "Absolutely. Very large files. There is nothing
in them, of course."
lastbatl.wav (1,366K) In the Beginning
- President, "This is ... This is the president. I have just been
informed that our midrange military bases at beta derony and
promixa three have fallen to the Minbari advance. We have lost
contact with Io and must conclude that they to have fallen to an
advanced force. Our military intelligence believes that Minbari
intend to by pass Mars and hit Earth directly and the attack may
come at any time. We have continued to broadcast our surrender and
a plea for mercy and they have not responded. We therefore can only
conclude that we stand at the twilight of the Human race.
In order to buy more time for our evacuation transports to leave
Earth, we ask for support of every ship capable of fighting, to
take part in a defense of our homeworld. We will not lie to you.
We do not believe survival is a possibility. We believe that anyone
who joins this battle, will never come home again. But for every
ten minutes, we can delay the military advance, several hundred more
civilians may have a chance to escape to neutral territory. Though
Earth may fall, the Human race must have a chance to continue else
where. No greater sacrifice has every been asked of a people, but
I ask you now, to step forward one last time. One last battle to
hold the line against the night! May God go with you all."
lastchice.wav (95K) Racing the Night
- Gideon, "The last choice was not a good one."
- Apocolypse Box, "Things changed. Long time ago. "
lastivan.wav (272K) Rising Star
- ISN reporter, "In related Babylon 5 news. In one of last acts
as last acts as an officer in Earthforce, Captain John Sheridan
promoted Susan Ivanova to the rank of full captain. Siting the
death of a close friend and other personal reasons, Captain Ivanova
has asked for and received a transfer to one of the new warlock
class destroyers for a one year shake down cruise. In a statement
issued a few hours ago, Captain Ivanova, said only that I to decide
were my heart belongs before the rest of me can follow."
lastrite.wav (288K) The Well of Forever
- Galen, "Care no more to cloth and eat. To thee the reed as is
the old. The scepter, learning, ? must, all follow this and come to dust.
All lovers young, all lovers must consign to thee and come to dust."
lastthng.wav (724K) Movements of Fire and Shadow
- Regent, "And there was something else they told me to do.
And I did it, just a few moments before I came to see you. The last
thing, I will ever have to do for them. In a way, I am glad it's
- Londo, "What did they ask you to do?"
- Regent, "To send away all the ships guarding Centuari ...
Prime on false emergency and turn off the planetary defense network."
- Londo, "No!"
- Regent, "I think I'll stay and watch from here. The sky
should be lighting up any time now. I imagine it will be quite
- Londo, "NO!"
lastxon.wav (92K) The Parliament of Dreams
- Londo, "Do you know what the last Xon said just before
he died? Awgh!"
- Vir & Londo, Laughing.
latepfc.wav (52K) Day of the Dead
- Garibaldi, "This is PFC, late PFC."
- Dodger, "Darmen Elizabeth, 56927, killed in action, sir!"
latilong.wav (184K) Endgame
- Franklin, "Well ... uh .... I assume you worked out that
whole longitude latitude thing? I know you get confused sometimes."
- Garibaldi, "Your right, your right. I kept mixing them up.
I got it right! Well, I think I got it right. Ok, fine. Which goes
vertically, longitude or latitude?"
launchng.wav (23K) Knives
- Corwin, "Delta 1 is launching."
lckchain.wav (57K) No Surrender, No Retreat
- G'kar, "I apologize for the lack of chains. The cleaning service
must have removed them."
lctdmilb.wav (58K) The Deconstruction of Falling Stars
- Garibaldi, "This little lab of yours. This is by chance located on a
military base is it?"
ld-wtwnt.wav (16K) In the Beginning
- Londo, "What do you want?"
ld-yesno.wav (16K) The Geometry of Shadows
- Londo, "Yes or no?"
ldsremno.wav (16K) Movements of Fire and Shadow
- Londo, "(screams) NO!"
leakthot.wav (28K) Dust to Dust
- Bester, "You thoughts are leaking all over the place."
leavenow.wav (135K) Signs and Portents
- Kosh, "Leave this place, they are not for you. Go. Leave, Now!"
leavspac.wav (165K) Darkness Ascending
- Lise, "You're not making any sense."
- Garibaldi, "I want you to get out of this part of space
and back home just as fast as you can. Because baring an act of God
and since I don't believe in God, that kind of narrows the odds a
bit. By this time tomorrow, we're gonna be at war with the Centauri."
legends.wav (193K) Hunter, Prey
- Kosh,"I will teach you."
- Sheridan," About yourself?"
- Kosh,"About you. Until you are ready."
- Sheridan,"For what?"
- Kosh,"To fight legends.
lennier.wav (288K) Rumors, Bargains and Lies
- Neroon, "He means a great deal to you, doesn't he? (Lennier)"
- Delenn, "I have been training him as Dukhat trained me.
He has been a light upon my foot steps, never asking only giving.
Without him, I would stumble and fall and never get up again."
lernexpr.wav (184K) Thirdspace
- Sheridan, "Yea, well, maybe it is a learning experience for
- Dr. Trent, "If it is, it's a hell of a painful one."
- Sheridan, "Ain't no other kind, Dr. Trent."
lesson1.wav (27K) The Ragged Edge
- Ta'lon, "There is lesson number one."
letmedie.wav (236K) River of Souls
- Soul, "They came for us. They took us away. They had no right!
Let me go back to sleep. Let me die."
letmpass.wav (189K) Midnight on the Firing Line
- Kosh, "They are dying people. We should let them pass."
- Sinclair, "Who, the Narn or the Centauri?"
- Kosh, "Yes."
letudie.wav (70K) Comes the Inquisitor
- Sebastian, "Then you must risk everything on the premise that
the universe will not let you die."
lfgunbhd.wav (49K) The Fall of Centauri Prime
- Sheridan, "The giants have left the playground, but they left
their guns behind."
lfischng.wav (44K) Wheel of Fire
- Lise, "Life is change. It's a good thing."
lflodspt.wav (181K) Voices in the Dark
- Sheridan, "Life's full of disappointments."
lgdragon.wav (125K) Racing Mars
- Marcus, "Pretend there is a very dragon on the other side
of the cargo side and if you pass this point."
- Captain Jack, "hum"
- Marcus, "It will eat you."
lghselvs.wav (174K) Meditations on the Abyss
- G'kar, "But we can't be free, till we learn to laugh at ourselves.
Once you look in the mirror and see just how foolish we can be.
Laughter is inevitable. And from laughter comes wisdom."
libmedia.wav (76K) Between the Darkness and the Light
- Security Guard, "I don't watch TV. It's a cultural wasteland filled
with inappropriate metaphors and an unrealistic portrayal of life
created by the liberal media elite."
librattd.wav (77K) Phoenix Rising
- Bester, "Even the President, despite his liberal attitudes, knows
you can't let killers get away."
lientrth.wav (56K) Point of No Return
- Sheridan, "Always plant a lie inside the truth. It makes it
easier to swallow."
liepoltc.wav (85K) The Needs of Earth
- Gideon, "Do you do this a lot, lie to protect his
- Nix, "All the time. It's politics and self preservation."
- Gideon, "Understood."
lies.wav (208K) And the sky full of Stars
- Garibaldi, "He lying, I can tell"
- Sinclair, "Everyone lies Michael, the innocent lie
because they don't want to be blamed for something they did
not do. The guilty lie because they don't have any other
choice. Find out why he is lying and the rest will take care
of it's self."
liesuesb.wav (151K) Between the Darkness and the Light
- Lyta, "Ah, I don't like what I am hearing here. I am not a
great liar. I am terrible liar. I don't know who been saying this
things, but I want to know when we get back, I am going to sue
somebody. I don't who and I don't know how, but by God I am going
to sue somebody!"
lifegoon.wav (56K) Each Night I Dream of Home
- Gideon, "Life goes on."
- Matheson, "Indeed it does."
lifeover.wav (332K) War Without End II
- Londo, "My life is almost over. My world, all I hoped for, gone.
You two are my last chance, for this place, for my people, for
my own redemption."
lifepods.wav (264K) Severed Dreams
- Major Ryan, "Heroshi. Get out of there. Get to the life pods."
- Heroshi, "To late to get out. Our primary systems are hit.
We got fire on all decks now. There is nothing we can except ..."
- Ryan, "Heroshi. Heroshi!"
- And about 10 seconds of music as the ship rams the enemy destroyer.
lifepres.wav (16K) Hunter, Prey
- Ivanova, "Are there any life forms present?"
linkhack.wav (127K) Objects in Motion
- B5 Computer, "Unable to respond, system locked locked DNA system
Unable to respond identification sequence does not match unable
to respond system locked identification. (beep)"
listed.wav (32K) Passing Through Gethsemane
- B5 computer, "Scanning files from listed data."
listento.wav (66K) Deathwalker
- Kosh, "Then listen to the music and not the song."
litbitdec.wav (118K) Darkness Ascending
- Lyta, "I have decided there are a lot of things I can do, that I
did not think I could before. But this. (sigh) There is still a
little bit of decency left in my G'kar."
litbrech.wav (49K) The Gathering, Pilot
- Garibaldi, "Commander, this little breach of security isn't going
to affect my Christmas bonus, is it?"
litebulb.wav (160K) A Race Through Dark Places
- Sheridan"How many Minbari does it take to screw in a light bulb?"
- Ivanova,"I don't sir, How many Minbari does it take to screw in
a light bulb?"
- Sheridan"None. They always surrender right before they finish
the job and they never tell you why." and laughs
literon.wav (1,153K) Voices in the Dark
- Lochley, "I'm here, because this is my home now and because when the darkness
comes, it's good to know you are standing in the one place where the lights are always on."
liv10mts.wav (63K) A Call to Arms
- Garibaldi, "You get to live another ten minutes, Drake."
- Drake, "Yes, sir, thank you sir."
live4evr.wav (74K) Shadow Dancing
- Ivanova, "Well, who wants to live forever?"
- Marcus, "I do actually, but what the hell."
livngfor.wav (888K) What Ever Happened to Mr. Garibaldi?
- Lorien, "It's easy to find something worth dying for. Do
you anything worth living for?"
- Sheridan, "I can't see you anymore."
- Lorien, "As it should be."
- Sheridan, "If I fall, how will I know if you'll caught me?"
- Lorien, "I caught you before."
- Sheridan, "If I die?"
- Lorien, "I can not create life, but I can breath on the
remaining embers. It may not work."
- Sheridan, "But I can hope."
- Lorien, "Hope is all we have. Do you have anything worth
- Delenn, "Sleep now and I will watch and caught you if
- Sheridan, "Delenn!"
- and about 10 seconds of music.
livnggod.wav (62K) The Hour of the Wolf
- Emperor Cartagia, "What are a few million lives compared to the
glory of becoming a living God!"
lkangels.wav (99K) A View from the Gallery
- Mack, "Is that amazing or what? I mean, they look like
angels swooping in, out of the sky."
- Bo, "I thought you said they look like plucked chicken."
- mack, "So now, right now they don't."
lkbgsafe.wav (220K) A Call to Arms
- Galen, "We came to this place during the shadow war, to prevent
our secrets from falling into the wrong hands. And though the war is
over, our leaders are in no hurry to return. So, we will continue
hiding for a bit longer. Twenty, thirty more years, just to be safe.
They like being safe."
lkchcken.wav (91K) A View from the Gallery
- Bo, "That the joke. Whenever you eat something strange
and someone ask what's it taste like, you supposed to say chicken.
It's funny that way."
- Mack, "It doesn't taste like chicken."
lkshplif.wav (67K) A Distant Star
- Sheridan, "Take a good look people. If you are supremely lucky,
you may see two ships like her in your lifetime."
lnchwgot.wav (16K) The Fall of Night
- Sheridan, "Launch everything we've got!"
lndnaked.wav (38K) No Compromises
- Sheridan, "no desire to be struck blind by the sight of Londo
lndthrtr.wav (105K) A Voice in the Wilderness II
- Londo, "landing thrusters. Landing thrusters. (sigh) If I were
a landing thruster, which one of these would I be?"
localspc.wav (21K) The Parliament of Dreams
- B5 computer, "Now entering local space."
logoffnw.wav (14K) Exogenesis
- Corwin, "Logging off for now."
lokmiror.wav (135K) The Long Night
- Vir, "(drunk) How much more before I can look in the mirror and
not see myself? Because I kept looking and I'm always there."
loknmirr.wav (122K) Ruling from the Tomb
- Gideon, "You are the most double talking, suspicious, second
guessing, individual, I've ever seen, since the last time I looked in
- Lochley, "I guess that's why we make such a good team."
londokil.wav (312K) The Long Night
- Londo, "Time enough for him to stagger back into main room
and cry out, Londo killed me. hum? Or maybe just enough time for
him to say, Londo kill awgh."
- Vir, "And then he won't even get that out, he just maybe
go Lond... awgh. Or maybe just be totally delirious and say even
thing backwards and say kill Londo awgh."
londoyes.wav (30K) Ceremonies of Light & Dark
- Londo, "Yes."
longroad.wav (157K) A Call to Arms
- Galen, "Show me the way. The long road, but then it always is
a long road, isn't it."
lookcrap.wav (51K) The Ragged Edge
- Zack, "You OK? You look like crap."
- Garibaldi, "Why thank you Zack, I think you look pretty cute
loosnupc.wav (74K) The Parliament of Dreams
- Londo, "Oh come on, commander. Loosen up. You supposed to enjoy
lordkiro.wav (80K) Signs and Portents
- Lady Ladira, "The Shadows have come for Lord Kiro. The Shadows have
come for us all."
lorien3.mp3 (397K) What Ever Happened to Mr. Garibaldi?
- This is a mix sound, but only in the respect of getting
the cleanest version of this as possible. By V. Formosa
- Lorien, "Step into the abyss ... and let go."
- Sheridan, "It's getting darker."
- Lorien, "I know ... you're close friend, very close.
It's easy to find something worth dying for, do you have
anything worth living for?
- Sheridan, "I can't see you anymore."
- Lorien, "As it should be."
- Sheridan, "What if I fall? How do I know if you'll
- Lorien, "I caught you before."
- Sheridan, "If I die?"
- Lorien, "I cannot create life ... but I can breathe
on the remaining embers. It may not work."
- Sheridan, "But I can hope."
- Lorien, "Hope ... is all we have. [musical interlude]
Do you have anything worth living for?
- Delenn, "Sleep now, I will watch and catch you if you
- Sheridan, "Delenn!"
lose.wav (58K) Convictions
- Carlson, "The way I see it, I've got nothing to lose, and you've
got everything to lose."
lotships.wav (51K) Shadow Dancing
- Ivanova, "That's a lot of ships."
- Marcus, "That's a bloody awful lot of ships."
lovebat1.wav (42K) River of Souls
- Love Bat, "I love you. I forgive you."
lovebat2.wav (162K) River of Souls
- Love Bat, "I'm idiot. I'm a loser. No one likes me. My mommy
dresses me funny."
lovemarg.wav (44K) The War Prayer
- Londo, "Love!? What does love have to do with marriage?!"
lovesurp.wav (232K) Voices of Authority
- Draal, "I don't like surprises."
- Ivanova, "Really!? I love them myself. To me
everything is a surprise. Your a surprise. This place is a
surprise. You see this, a paper cut. It hurts like hell.
Anyone else would be upset, but to me it's just one more
wonderful surprise. I mean I even surprise myself sometimes.
So I guess there is nothing wrong with me surprising you."
lovetrnl.wav (82K) Into the Fire
- Lorien, "Only those whose lives are brief can imagine that love is
lstlokb5.wav (840K) Objects at Rest
- Sheridan, "Let's take one last look at the place. Match
- Sounds of the white start turning, and the music as Sheridan
takes one last look at Babylon 5.
- Sheridan, "Take us away."
- sounds of the whitestar going through the jumpgate.
lstntsay.wav (191K) War Without End I
- Zathras, "Draal gave Zathras list of things not to say. This
was one. No. Hum, not good. Not supposed to mention one or the
one. oh. Uh, you never heard that."
ltgdidea.wav (72K) The Needs of Earth
- Gideon, "I may have an idea."
- Dureena, "I don't think you have recovered from your
last good idea."
- Gideon, "That would explain it."
lthrlght.wav (757K) Voices in the Dark
- Galen, "As the saying goes, let there be light."
ltoutagn.wav (98K) Confessions and Lamentations
- Sheridan, "If I let you into that isolation zone, I can't let
you out again!"
- Delenn, "I know."
ltpcwire.wav (756K) Legend of the Rangers
- G'kar, "This ship is being held together by little pieces
of wire and good intentions."
lunusual.wav (40K) Epiphanies
- Londo, "And would I fall under the category of unusual, Mr.
lustpasn.wav (63K) Day of the Dead
- Dodger, "You know, some guys would be flattered, if a not entirely
uncute dame, returned from the dead to spend a night of lust and
passion with them."
luvtnite.wav (155K) GROPOS
- Ivanova, "No traffic, no complains, no noise. Traders,
trouble makers, and ambassadors all tucked snugly in their little
beds. I love this time of night."
- Corwin, "There is no night in deep space and time
is a meaningless concept, when you stop to think about it."
lv41di41.wav (169K) Grey 17 is Missing
- Marcus, "We live for the One. We die for the ... One.
Entil'za. In Valen's name.
lv41stpd.wav (853K) Legend of the Rangers
- David, "We live for the one, we die for the one, but we don't die
lvcentrp.wav (980K) In the Beginning
- Londo, "It's ironic isn't it. I had every window in the palace
blocked off, because I was afraid that if I came around the corner, and
saw this unprepared, that I would break down and cry. And yet, I spend
all of my time here in this room, looking at it. In my life, I had four
wives, I cared for them all deeply, but I loved Centuari Prime. Loved
every street, every tower, every inch of our world. Everything I did I
did for her and look what we have done to her. But there is hope, but it
will hard, so very hard. Well, where was I? Yes, the war. The humans I
think knew they were doomed ..."
lvd3thng.wav (164K) The Rules of the Game
- Eilerson, "I pick up the call, because in entire life, I've loved
three things; my work, that damned cat, and you. pathetic isn't it.
lvdo2him.wav (30K) Soul Mates
- Londo, "Oh, I love doing that to him."
lvnw4evr.wav (39K) Babylon Squared
- Zathras, "Leave or be trapped here forever."
lvrdhead.wav (181K) Day of the Dead
- Dodger, "It's some guys fantasy. A love hungry red head,
who will disappear in the morning, never to be seen again. "
- Garibaldi, "I'm sorry, Dodger. What were you saying?"
- Dodger, "It's a good thing, I am only here another hour
or so cupcake, two weeks of this, I'd kill you."
lvsmtgln.wav (62K) Learning Curve
- Zack, "You know Michael, you and the Minbari have one thing in
common. You never know when to leave something alone."
lvugdbye.wav (153K) Z'ha'Dum
- Sheridan, "Finally, I heard what you said when I left. I want
you to know ... I love you Delenn. Good bye."
lvusalon.wav (65K) River of Souls
- Soul, "Leave us alone!"
lygrowls.wav (30K) Between the Darkness and the Light
- Garibaldi, "Would you come on already."
- Lyta, growls, for lack of a better word.
lyta.wav (103K) The Exercise of Vital Powers
- Franklin, "(With dramatic music) Lyta!"
lytadrem.wav (228K) Darkness Ascending
- Lyta, "I have decided to stop hiding what the Vorlons did to me.
I'm testing to see what I can do. how far I can go. I had no idea.
You shouldn't have waken up. This is just a dream. This never