Sound files starting with M
m-le-fay.wav (53K) A Late Delivery From Avalon
- Marcus, "So the question is: Who is Morgan Le Fay?"
m1cred.mp3 (605K) In the Beginning
- Closing credits for In the Beginning.
m2cred.mp3 (1,105K) ThirdSpace
- Closing credits from ThirdSpace.
m3cred.wav (580K) River of Souls
- Closing credits from Souls. note: the sound on the end is
m4cred.mp3 (1,188K) A Call to Arms
- Closing credits from A Call to Arms
macbeth.wav (130K) Exogenesis
- Marcus, "The gracious Duncan, asleep by the gate.
Methinks I hear a voice cry, Sleep no more. Marcus does
- Duncan, "You're a madman you know."
macknlov.wav (115K) A View from the Gallery
- Mack, "Bo?"
- Bo, "Yea."
- Mack, "She remembered my name."
- Bo, "Our names."
- Mack, "I think I am in love."
- Bo, "She married."
- Mack, "Ah, we could work something out."
macros.wav (33K) The Geometry of Shadows
- Ivanova, "Just my luck, I get stuck with a race that speaks
only in macros.
madhouse.wav (30K) The Paragon of Animals
- Sheridan, "Some days, it's like living in a mad house."
madness.wav (40K) Severed Dreams
- Londo, "Madness! Total and complete madness!"
magcrock.wav (151K) The Well of Forever
- Eilerson, "So you have a magic rock, that provides you with
a mystical places, that is a metaphor of a book, that gives you
answers to questions we haven't asked yet. And you want us to spend
days in hyperspace based on that?"
magictrk.wav (276K) A Voice In The Wilderness II
- Garibaldi, "Magic? You want to see magic? I got a little
magic trick for ya. I got a little magic that'll make you pass
through the top of the bar."
- Bar Patron, "Hey! Let go!"
- Garibaldi, "I'll need complete silence or I'll have to ask
for another volunteer from the audience. Let's see, what was that
magic word again? Shazam? (whack) No that's not it. I'll tell you
what, I'll go home and look at my books, then I'll come back. If
you're still talking trash about killing marsies, we'll try it
again and again (whack) until we get it right, huh?"
mailhold.wav (47K) The Gathering, Pilot
- B5 computer, "You have transmissions holding."
maintenc.wav (91K) Dust to Dust
- Ivanova, "Everyone clear the command deck now! I have to run
a maintenance routine. It will take about ten minutes. Get
some tea or something."
majloser.wav (364K) Ruling from the Tomb
- Gideon, "Married? Your telling me, that some guy, actually,
managed to land you, got you to lower your defenses enough to commit
and then let you get away. Oh, god. He must be the biggest loser on the
- Lochley, "Oh, major loser, they don't come any bigger."
- Gideon, "Loser have a name?"
- Lochley, "John Sheridan."
- Gideon, "(sound of gagging, laughing) Had to wait until I'd took
a drink. Didn't you?"
- Lochley, "It seemed only fair."
majorgnl.wav (361K) Atonement
- Marcus, sings "Modern Major General", by Gilbert and
- Franklin, "Ah!"
- Director, "(Tony Dow) Cut!"
- Marcus "What?" and two beeps.
makesnse.wav (56K) Between the Darkness and the Light
- Sheridan, "If you are going to wait for the universe to start
making sense, you'll have a long wait ahead of you."
maktok.wav (51K) Confessions and Lamentations
- Lennier, "(Minbari) Mak tok ob'ka hati Flarn."
- Delenn, "(Minbari) Flarn, shabadaloo?"
malfunct.wav (24K) War Without End II
- Zathras, "Not good, Malfunction."
mandhelp.wav (67K) Point of No Return
- G'kar, "We stand at the moment of transition ... and I may need
your help before this is over. [clap sound]"
mantra.wav (376K) A Voice in the Wilderness I
- Ivanova, "And just one more thing. On the trip back, I
would like you to take the time to learn the Babylon 5 mantra:
Ivanova is always right. I will listen to
Ivanova. I will not ignore Ivanova recommendations. Ivanova
is god. AND if this ever happens again, Ivanova will
personally rip your lungs out.
Babylon control out. Civilizations. Just kidding about that god
part. No offense."
mantra2.wav (155K) A Voice in the Wilderness I
- Ivanova, "Ivanova is always right. I will listen to
Ivanova. I will not ignore Ivanova recommendations. Ivanova
is god. AND if this ever happens again, Ivanova will
personally rip your lungs out."
marriedu.wav (167K) Racing Mars
- Marcus, "And worst of all, I'm married to you."
- Franklin, "Well, that's not my idea."
- Marcus, "Oh, you say that now. Tell that to your mother. She
never stopped calling us about it. So when the big day, I've got to
pick out patterns. Your father isn't going to live forever and on
and on and on and on."
marrmstk.wav (48K) Soul Mates
- Sheridan, "How long were you married?"
- Talia, "Just long enough to know it was a mistake."
marrsucc.wav (51K) Soul Mates
- Lady Timov, "The secret of our marriage's success, Londo, is
our lack of communication."
martalaw.wav (73K) Point of No Return
- Londo, "You ... What's going on?"
- Minbari, "Haven't you heard? The Earth Alliance just
declared martial law."
masdrvrs.wav (103K) The Long, Twilight Struggle
- Londo, "Mass drivers. They have been outlawed by every
- Lord Refa, "These are uncivilized times."
- Londo, "We have treaties."
- Lord Refa, "Ink on a page."
matchfnd.wav (14K) A Spider in the Web
- B5 computer, "Match found."
matwthus.wav (103K) The Well of Forever
- Gideon, "No it's not! It's mating with us?"
- Galen, "Well, it's not exactly the first contact situation,
I would envisioned, but ..."
mayday.wav (46K) The Path of Sorrows
- Gideon, "Mayday. I repeat, mayday."
mayoonth.wav (24K) Hunter, Prey
- Sheridan, "Fine, no problem, you want mayo on that?"
mcbaris.wav (260K) Meditations on the Abyss
- Londo, "What do you eat when I am gone?"
- Vir, "Well, I ... obviously we have plenty of ... uh ...
I eat at Mcbari's. "
- Londo, "Mcbari's? Is that the new place in the brown
sector? With the golden uh ..."
- Vir, "Golden head bones. Yes."
- Londo, "Vir! We are not biologically equipped to handle fast
- Vir, "I know, I know. But it tastes so great going down.
Coming up again, it is not so terrific."
mchnopin.wav (34K) War Zone
- Trace, "Why the hell am I asking a machine for an opinion in the
meaning.wav (39K) Deathwalker
- Kosh, "Ah, you seek meaning."
meatball.wav (168K) Walkabout
- G'kar, "It's a strange thing, but every sentient race has it own
version of these sweedish meatballs. I suspect it one of those great
universial mysteries, which will either never be explained or
which would drive you mad if you every learned the truth."
medschol.wav (108K) Infection
- Garibaldi, "Nothing in his personnel jacket to suggest
a heart condition."
- Franklin, "Yes, and exactly which medical school did
you attend, Mr. Garibaldi?"
melodram.wav (22K) And All My Dreams, Torn Asunder
- Garibaldi, "Being a little melodramatic aren't you?"
messwhme.wav (30K) Ruling from the Tomb
- Eilerson, "You mess with me, you mess with whole family."
meta4thk.wav (39K) The Very Long Night of Londo Mollari
- Londo, "The metaphor is getting a bit thick, don't you
midlname.wav (133K) Ruling from the Tomb
- Gideon, "All these precautions are nice, but ..."
- Lochley, "Nice!? Captain Gideon, security happens to be my
- Gideon, "That's all well and good, but just in case your
last name is breach, it won't hurt for me to double check."
- Lochley, "Double check!?"
mildesgn.wav (1,656K) Legend of the Rangers
- Dulann, "If human military designers had their way, every color of
spectrum would be removed, except for gray, green, and black. And we
would all live in windowless boxes."
milkand.wav (128K) And the sky full of stars
- Knight Two, "Nobody wants to die. Especially out there in
the cold of space, so you surrendered. They took you aboard
their ship. Fixed you some milk and cookies and ask you to
work for them."
mimbrelg.wav (94K) And Now for a Word
- Delenn, "(In the Mimbari Religious Caste language and then in
English) I am your friend, in peace."
min-uwlc.wav (17K) Between the Darkness and the Light
- Marcus, "(in Minbari) Your welcome."
minbears.wav (1,796K) Legend of the Rangers
- Dulann, "Minbari ears are substantially more sensitive than human
- David, "At least ours are bigger and better placed."
- Dulann, "Size is not everything."
- David, "Yea, I've heard that before."
- Dulann, "So I'm informed."
minbfght.wav (78K) Learning Curve
- Garibaldi, "You know that is something, I never realized
about the Minbari."
- Zack, "What's that?"
- Garibaldi, "I think they are genetically incapable of walking
away from a fight."
minbtwom.wav (46K) Shadow Dancing
- Marcus, "(in Minbari)You're the most beautiful women, I've
minchkwp.wav (38K) Shadow Dancing
- Marcus, "(in Minbari to the ship to check the weapons
and the ship responds also in Minbari.)"
mindsees.wav (79K) River of Souls
- soul, "The mind sees what it needs to see. The soul sees what the
mindsong.wav (1,158K) Strange Relations
- The "Mind Song" as it come to be called, where the telepaths are
singing after there release.
minemine.wav (22K) ThirdSpace
- Delenn, "Mine! Mine! Mine!"
minntail.wav (43K) In the Beginning
- Unamed starfury pilot, "Alpha leader, you have a Minbari on your
minspk.wav (142K) War without End I
- The words are all spoken in Minbari.
- Sinclair, "I know what is coming. Are you all right?"
- Delenn, "No. I'm sorry."
- Sinclair, "Don't be."
mislondo.wav (1,150K) Sleeping in Light
- Vir, "You know, Londo, never liked the Pak'mar'a. I mean,
they stubborn, lazy, obnoxious, greedy ..."
- Garibaldi, "Kind of look like an octopus that got run over
by a truck."
- Vir, "That too. But, one day Londo and I were walking pass
their quarters and we heard them singing."
- Sheridan, "Singing? They can sing?"
- Franklin, "Well, there is nothing about that in the
- Vir, "Apparently it is something they only do certain times
of the year as part of their religious ceremonies. You may not believe
this, but it was the most beautiful sound that I had ever heard. I
could not make out the words but I knew that it was full of sadness,
and hope and wonder, and terrible sense of lost. I ... I looked at
Londo and this is the amazing part. There was a tear running down
his face. I said, Londo we should leave this is up setting you. He
just stood there and listened. And when it was over, he turned to
me and said, there are forty-nine gods in our pantheon Vir. To tell
you truth, I never really believed in any of them. But if only one
of them exists, then sings with that voice. It's funny, after
everything he we had been through, all he did, .... I miss him.
mismmnts.wav (65K) Shadow Dancing
- Franklin, "And when you do that, you miss the moments. The
moments are all we've got."
misnobjt.wav (71K) No Surrender, No Retreat
- Marcus, "It looks as if we won."
- Sheridan, "No, we've archived the mission objective,
it's not a victory."
misslink.wav (158K) Meditations on the Abyss
- Garibaldi, "What did I do with that link? Here linky, linky, linky
Here linky. Uh! The missing link!"
mkhistry.wav (110K) Rising Star
- Londo, "How does it feel to make history, hum?"
- G'kar, "You do not make history, you can only hope to
- Londo, "G'kar, you are a depressing person."
- G'kar, "Thank you."
mkmecraz.wav (119K) Voices of Authority
- Garibaldi, "He hates me. They all hate me. That's why they
are doing this. To make me crazy."
mkpplhpy.wav (143K) Day of the Dead
- Lennier, "You worked for the Shadows."
- Morden, "Among other things. Looking back on it thought,
I think I just tried to make people happy. Anyway, it just history
now and I paid for it. "
mksnanyd.wav (49K) Conflicts of Interests
- Delenn, "If someone does not start making sense here, I am going
to become most annoyed."
mkuprule.wav (87K) Appearances and Other Deceits
- Eilerson, "I hate it when I go to movies with kids in the audience,
because there is always someone there that tells me I can't kill them when
they get loud. Now who makes up rules anyway."
mlyrldjg.wav (54K) The Fall of Centauri Prime
- Delenn, "Maybe we will find a million year old jumpgate
leave behind by the first ones."
mnfgtstk.wav (10K) Lines of Communication
- The sound of a Minbari fighting stick opening and closing.
mntborn4.wav (176K) Babylon Squared
- There is screaming and battle sounds all through the clip.
- Garibaldi, "Get going, I'll hold'em as long as I can."
- Sinclair, "No"
- Garibaldi, "Look, come on, this isn't a conversation. Jeff
... it's ok. I finally understand. This is the moment I was born for.
Now go. Go. ... Go!"
- Sinclair, "Wait! Wait!"
mntfsham.wav (147K) Objects at Rest
- Delenn, "There are moments, when we all become someone else.
Something other than what we are. It takes only a moment, but we
spend the rest of lives looking back at that moment in shame."
mollari.wav (28K) The Coming of Shadows
- G'kar, "Mollari!"
monitor.wav (16K) The Parliament of Dreams
- Catherine Saki, "Put it on the monitor."
monsters.wav (155K) What Ever Happened to Mr. Garibaldi?
- G'kar, "(to Londo) If I remove the monster from your throne,
you will remove the monster from my world. Leave Narn."
montfjoy.wav (62K) Acts of Sacrifice
- Londo, "A moment of joy in a life time of sarrow. Take it while
monymuth.wav (97K) Interludes and Examinations
- Sheridan, "I hear you've got a saying, understanding
is a three edged sward. Well we've got a saying to,
put your money where your mouth is!"
moonface.wav (41K) Born to the Purple
- Londo, "What do you want you moon faced assassin of joy?"
mordenno.wav (17K) Into the Fire
- Morden, "NO!"
mordhead.wav (196K) Day of the Dead
- Lennier, "I came for wisdom."
- Morden, "You don't come to the dead for wisdom, Lennier.
My head was cut from my body. Even now it rots on a poll outside
the imperial palace. Birds have taken the hair for their nests.
Maggots have eat my flesh and you want wisdom?"
- Lennier, "Yes, I do."
moreofu.wav (162K) Sic Transit Vir
- Londo, "You know that ... you know that you are smaller than I
thought you were. You are smaller. There are more of you. There are
more of you!"
morlfibr.wav (60K) Mind War
- Ivanova, "Good old PSI-corps. You guys never cease to amaze me.
All the moral fiber of Jack the Ripper."
mornmesg.wav (78K) The Hour of the Wolf
- B5 computer, "Good morning. The time is o-five-thirty, Earth standard
time. You have the following messages."
moveasid.wav (288K) Severed Dreams
- Delenn, "I served council for 16 cycles. I was the chosen of Dukhat to
replace him. I held him when he died. His blood on my hands, his spirit in
my eyes, his word on my lips. You will step aside in his name and mine or
in Valen name, I will tear this place apart with my bare hands until I find
movureye.wav (39K) Divided Loyalties
- Ivanova, "I suggest you move eyes somewhere else, while you still
mr_garib.wav (31K) Midnight on the Firing Line
- Londo, "Ah, Mr. Garibaldi!"
- Garibaldi, "Oh boy."
mrdiffnt.wav (284K) Dust to Dust
- Kosh, "(as G'Lan) You have the opportunity here and now to
choose to become something greater and nobler and more
different than you have been before. The Universe does not
offer such chances often G'kar."
- G'kar, "Why now? Why not earlier? All this time where
have you been?"
- Kosh, "(as G'Lan) I have always been here."
mrexplan.wav (31K) The Face of the Enemy
- Number One, "Mister, you got one hell of a lot of explaining to
mrgecrmn.wav (428K) The Deconstruction of Falling Stars
- Londo, "So Doctor, who died?"
- Franklin, "What are you talking about?"
- Londo, "Among my people, this is how we celebrate state
funerals. Our marriage ceremonies are solemn; sober; Moments of
reflection; also regret; disagreement; argument; and mutual
recrimination. Once you know that it can't get any worse, you can
relax and enjoy the marriage. But to start with something like this,
oh, it is a very bad sign for the future. Perhaps it was something
- G'kar, "Perhaps it is everything you say."
mrlkinsn.wav (96K) The Geometry of Shadows
- Lord Refa, "When we heard that you would personally take
care of the problem. Well ..."
- Londo, "Yes, I'm sure it sounded absurd."
- Lord Refa, "More like insane."
mrmorden.wav (37K) Into the Fire
- Londo, "Ah, Mr. Morden!"
mrpresid.wav (215K) Voices of Authority
- President Clark, "I wanted Santiago dead for so long. I
wasn't sure we could really pull it off. You're sure it's
- Morden, "Earth force 1, will never return from Io.
The power is now yours Clark. Mr. President."
mrylondo.wav (88K) Soul Mates
- G'kar, "If I were married to Londo Mollari I would be
- Lady Mariel, "G'kar, If you were married to Londo Mollari,
we'd all be concerned."
msgercvd.wav (25K) A Call to Arms
- Computer, "Message received. Ready to display."
msgfdeln.wav (32K) The Hour of the Wolf
- B5 Computer, "Message from Ambassador Delenn."
msgfmgod.wav (42K) Mind War
- Sinclair, "Mister, I don't care if you had a personel message from
God, complete with stone tablet."
msgfmrcs.wav (31K) The Hour of the Wolf
- B5 Computer, "Message from Marcus Cole."
msgsnclr.wav (331K) War without End I
- Sinclair, "Hello Michael. By the time you get this I should be
long gone. I'm sorry I could not tell you that I was here. Sorry
I could not see you, but I told you what was up you would want to
come along, even knowing the price and I can't allow that. But
I had to leave something. I could not leave without saying good bye.
You see Michael, I won't be coming back from Babylon 4 and if
you went with me, you would not make it back either."
mstaplng.wav (328K) Convictions
- Londo, "Kill me, Now kill me!"
- G'kar, "You forget the terms of our surrender. The penalty
for the killing of any Centauri, by any Narn, will be the death of
five hundred Narns, including perpetrators own family! But I don't
have to kill you. (laughing) I don't have to do anything and I still get to
watch you die. I find this most appealing."
mstleave.wav (186K) Objects in Motion
- Lyta, "It's ironic. You have to leave because everybody
wants you. There fighting over you. And I have to leave because
nobody wants me."
- G'kar, "And yet we are the same in many ways."
mstworld.wav (21K) Wheel of Fire
- Lochley, "I wouldn't have missed this for the world."
mswintr.wav (128K) Dust to Dust
- Bester, "We learned some interesting things about Ms Winters
in the course of her debriefing and dissect... that is
mtkhuman.wav (54K) Rumors, Bargains and Lies
- Londo, "I'm sorry. I apparently mistook you for a human with
some taste and sensibility."
mundanes.wav (12K) Phoenix Rising
- Bester, "They're just mundanes."
musespek.wav (31K) The Paragon of Animals
- G'kar, "Just a moment, my muse is speaking to me."
mustremv.wav (51K) The Long, Twilight Struggle
- Londo, "(referring to G'kar) And must be removed from this
- Sheridan, "We will wait until ..."
- Londo, "NOW!"
my_way.wav (34K) Acts of Sacrifice
- Ivanova, "Next time, my way!"
mycat.wav (76K) The Rules of the Game
- Eilerson, "I didn't walk out, you did. And Mr. Kitty was my
cat a hell of long time before you ever walked into my life or out
mycomand.wav (178K) War Zone
- Gideon, "This is my command. I'll do whatever's necessary. If that
means turning the entire galaxy upside down to shaking it's pockets
to see what falls out, then that's what I'll do. I'm not subtle.
I'm not pretty and I'll piss off a lot of people along the way.
But I'll get the job done."
mymonmnt.wav (478K) Deathwalker
- Deathwalker, "You and the rest of your kind, take blind
comfort in the belief that we are monsters. That you could
never do what we did. The key ingredient in the anti-agathic
can not be synthesized. It must be taken from living beings. For
one to live forever, another one must die. You will fall upon
another like wolves. It will make what we did pale by comparison.
The billions who live forever will be a testimony to my work and
the billions who are murdered to buy that immortality will be
continuous of my work. Not like us, you will become us. That's
my monument, Commander."
mynameis.wav (21K) A Call to Arms
- Galen, "My name is Galen."
myprot.wav (310K) The Fall of Night
- Londo, "Captain Sheridan!"
- Sheridan, "The Narn warship is under my protection. I
have guaranteed the right of free passage. Once it's engines
are repaired, it will leave Babylon 5 space. After that, it's
no business of ours. I have assigned a squad of fighters to
escort the cruiser safely out of Babylon 5 space. You tell
your cruiser to withdrawal at once. They open fire on any of
our fighters I will respond with deadly force. END!"
mywar.wav (69K) Ship of Tears
- Bester, "Your war is now my War."
myworld.wav (62K) Ceremonies of Light & Dark
- Sheridan, "I can no longer imagine my world without you in it."