Sound files starting with N
nafeelcs.wav (554K) Legend of the Rangers
- I'm guessing on the spelling here.
- Na'Feel, "Tos swoating venbarger"
nakaleen.wav (98K) Grail
- Sinclair, "I am looking for some information on a life
form in Centauri jurisdiction, a Nakallen feeder."
- Londo, "Ah! Hideous creature!"
namecrbg.wav (4,674K) Legend of the Rangers
- Dulann, "This star reminds that we are born of the stars, we
live in star light, we die in star light. We come from the stars in life
and return to the stars in death. We are done, this star should be placed
in the heart of the ship, where it shall remain as long as we do. You name,
your place, your truth."
namecrnd.wav (4,066K) Legend of the Rangers
- Dulann, "We are rangers. We walk in the dark places no others
will enter. We stand on the bridge and no one may pass. We live for the
one, we die for the one."
nameof1.wav (102K) River of Souls
- Soul Hunter, "They say the name of the one who stole from us.
The name of the one who brought it here is Bryson."
nanotech.wav (164K) The Gathering, Pilot
- G'kar, "But what does that have to do with ... "
- Sinclair, "... with nano-technology? Glad you asked. You've
heard of it haven't you? Machines to small for the human eye to see.
You can even shield them, make the invisible to electronic detection.
Like the one you just swallowed in that drink."
nantuckt.wav (140K) The Gathering, Pilot
- Sinclair, "A poem, a story in meter or rhyme"
- Delenn, "Ah, There once was a man from Nantucket."
- Sinclair, "You been talking to Garibaldi again, haven't you."
- Delenn, "Yes, how did you know?"
narn_god.wav (2,008K) Dust to Dust
- NOTE: The sounds in honornam.zip, koshflot.zip, mrdiffnt.zip are
also contained this file.
- This is the full scene from the time Kosh/ G'Lan
entered G'kar's mind, with G'kar's father/ Kosh, until G'kar
"comes out of it"
narnccrt.wav (280K) Strange Relations
- G'kar, "A Narn in the centauri royal court (laughing). It
is a curiously satisfying image, Delenn."
- Delenn, "Yes, it is."
- G'kar, "All right Delenn, I accept. If only to see their faces.
Thank you. This is the greatest challenge of my life. Why I am
thanking you for that, I don't know. But there it is."
narnjoke.wav (207K) Sic Transit Vir
- Centauri Minister, "What is more dangerous than a locked
room full of angry Narns?"
- Vir, "I don't know. What is more dangerous than a locked
room full of angry Narns?"
- Centauri Minister, "One angry Narn with the key."
narnnuts.wav (35K) Epiphanies
- Garibaldi, "Even for a Narn, he is nuts."
narntele.wav (119K) Dust to Dust
- G'kar, "There are no Narn telepaths now, but once long
ago there were."
- Mr. Lindstrom, "And what happened to them."
- G'kar, "They and their families were exterminated."
nasty2me.wav (57K) Into the Fire
- Londo, "But every time I have been happy, the universe has conspired
to do something nasty to me."
natoth.wav (10K) A Tragedy of Telepaths
- G'kar, "Na'toth."
nbdytkwy.wav (89K) Sleeping in Light
- Zack, "We did everything that we said we were going to do and
nobody can take that away from us or this place."
ncmptwon.wav (105K) War Without End II
- Delenn, "The war is never completely won. There are always new
battles to fight against the darkness, only the names change."
nconfused.wav (36K) Conflicts of Interests
- Zathras 2, "Zathras does not want you being confused."
ncoutfit.wav (176K) Lines of Communication
- Ivanova, "What a minute. What do you mean you did not notice
What am I chopped flon? Well OK. Granted, I don't have any
interest in you and you don't have any interest in me, but if you
are going to come barging in here in the middle of the night, the
least you could say is Nice outfit Ivanova and then go on a tare."
ncsry2no.wav (97K) Meditations on the Abyss
- Findell, "I don't know if I can."
- Lennier, "It is not necessary to know. It is only necessary
ncsyrisk.wav (139K) Movements of Fire and Shadow
- Sheridan, "But don't take any unnecessary risks."
- Delenn, "People always say that. They want to find lives
in which risk is unnecessary. There is only one problem with that.
nd2bdprs.wav (54K) No Surrender, No Retreat
- Sheridan, "Thank you for that ray of sunshine Marcus. Next time
I feel the need to be depressed, I'll remember to call on you."
nd2dscus.wav (228K) Points of Departure
- Lennier, "Captain ... I apologize, I was rude earlier. There is
something we need to discuss, especially in light of Kalain's presence.
It concerns the reason that you were sent here, the relocation of Commander
Sinclair and the reason we surrendered at the Battle of the Line."
ndsrbmpr.wav (143K) The Coming of Shadows
- Londo, "No, I have no desire to be emperor. No, I prefer to work
behind the scenes. The reward is nearly as great ... and the risk
far, far less."
need1wrd.wav (105K) The Well of Forever
- Galen, "Ever technomage knows the fourteen words that will
make someone fall in love with you forever, but she only needed one."
- Gideon, "What word?"
- Galen, "Hello."
needbab4.wav (192K) Babylon Squared
- Zathras, "Need place, place to gathering, to fight, to
- Sinclair, "You need Babylon 4 as a base of operations in
a war. Is that it?"
- Zathras, "To help save galaxy on the side of light."
needrnk1.wav (22K) The Paragon of Animals
- Londo, "Great Maker, I need a drink."
needrnk2.wav (16K) The Paragon of Animals
- Londo, "Make that two drinks."
negbabcn.wav (33K) There All the Honor Lies
- Keffer, "Negative Babylon control."
negpower.wav (22K) The Parliament of Dreams
- B5 Computer, "Negative emergency power."
negpswd1.wav (37K) War Without End I
- B5 computer, "Negative on password. Unable to comply."
neqpswd2.wav (38K) War Without End I
- B5 computer, "Negative on password. Unable to deliver."
neroon.wav (356K) Moments of Transition
- Neroon, "I was born warrior caste, but I see now that the calling
of my heart is Religious! The war is over. Listen to her, Listen."
Then Neroon explodes. NOTE, that it is not static in the sound
nervous.wav (367K) The Fall of Night
- Lennier, "Sometimes, I get so close and yet it seems
I am shut out of the important things."
- Vir, "It a useless feeling. The ambassador is definitely
going through some changes. He even looks different. "
- Lennier, "Indeed. And now with the military starting to
stampede over everyone and everything."
- Vir, "People coming and going and secret meetings ..."
- Lennier, "You never know what it is all about, until later,
when it is too late ..."
- Vir, "They never listen to us."
- Lennier, "(and Vir) Makes me nervous."
- Vir, "Same time tomorrow?"
- Lennier, "Sure."
never.wav (70K) Hunter, Prey
- Kosh, "Never ask that question."
neverfal.wav (38K) And Now for A Word
- G'kar, "We will never fall back. We will never surrender."
nevrhapn.wav (83K) The Gathering, Pilot
- G'kar, "Can you imagine what we could achieve together?"
- Delenn, "I can, which is why it must never be allowed
nevrnice.wav (67K) War Without End I
- Zathras, "Very damaged. Zathras can never have anything nice."
newkosh.wav (26K) Walkabout
- Ulkesh, "Kosh"
newtargt.wav (83K) No Compromises
- Londo, "On my world, we have learned, an inauguration is simply
a signal to assassins that a new target has been setup on the
newthery.wav (53K) A Call to Arms
- Garibaldi, "Let me introduce you to a new theory, shut up and do
exactly I say."
ngmblthf.wav (55K) The Well of Forever
- Gideon, "What's the second thing you were taught?"
- Dureena, "Never gamble with a thief."
nicebutt.wav (124K) GROPOS
- Dodger, "I'll see you around Michael Garibaldi. Nice Butt."
nicethng.wav (123K) Voices of Authority
- Draal, "(laughs) I like you. Your trouble."
- Ivanova, "Why thank you. That's the nicest thing
anyone has said about me in days."
nicshark.wav (55K) The Gathering, Pilot
- Londo, "Nice shark. Pretty shark."
nicteeth.wav (162K) The Long Road
- Galen, "The teeth are a very nice touch."
- Alwyn, "You think so? Not to big?"
- Galen, "No I think they are just about right."
- Bite sound and someone (sort of) screams.
- Alwyn, "Yes, I suppose you're right."
nigtmare.wav (74K) A Call to Arms
- Galen, "And if sometimes dreams come true, then what of our
nitshope.wav (140K) The Needs of Earth
- Dureena, "So what was on the data crystals, more of
Eilerson's special videos?"
- Gideon, "No, it's ... hope."
nitynite.wav (16K) Objects in Motion
- Lyta, "Nighty, night."
no.wav (12K) Hunter, Prey
- Kosh, "No"
no1stcls.wav (1,880K) Legend of the Rangers
- Tafeek, "We don't have any first class accommodations.
However, we do have several long hallways and a number of very nice
no_mercy.wav (189K) Atonement
- Delenn, "(sobbing) They showed no mercy. Strike them down.
Follow them to their bases and KILL THEM, ALL OF THEM ... ALL OF
THEM! NO MERCY! NO MERCY!!!"
noaccess.wav (27K) A Voice in the Wilderness I
- Talia, "They won't let you access the local communication
nochcall.wav (260K) The Fall of Centauri Prime
- Londo, "Isn't strange, G'kar? When we first meet, I had no power
and all the choices, I could ever want. Now I have all the power, I
could ever want and no choices at all. No choice at all."
nocmpttn.wav (24K) Sleeping in Light
- Sheridan, "You've never had competition."
nocrimes.wav (524K) Exogenesis
- Garibaldi, "No crimes have been commited here, Marcus, I
have nothing to go on."
- Marcus, "Nothing? Really? How odd! All this time I thought
I've been expressing a rational and reasonable concern about the
fact that an increasingly large number of people in down below
aren't acting normally."
- Garibaldi, "If they were normal, they wouldn't be in Down
- Marcus, "Well, thank you, Mr. Garibaldi, one of the
leading minds of the fourteenth century. Have we no workhouses? Have
we no prisons? Mr. Marley here would like a word with you, he's the
fellow in the chains! Ignore the moans, it's just gas."
- Garibaldi, "Don't you ever shut up?"
- Marcus, "Not until I get what I want. Why, do you think
silent meditation would work better?"
- Garibaldi, "Ivanova's right. You are a pain in the ass."
noescort.wav (18K) Ruling from the Tomb
- Dureena, "I do not need an escort."
nofaith.wav (340K) Passing Through Gethsemane
- Brother Theo, "I'd expect a comment like that from someone
with no clearly defined pattern of faith."
- Sheridan, "I believe in a little of everything. I'm eclectic,
open minded. "
- Brother Theo, "rudderless, direction less, cast a drift
without compass on an ocean of ecclesiastical possibilities. Tossed by
the winds this way, that way..."
- Sheridan, "Ah, I hearing a lot of talk and you still haven't
made a move."
- Brother Theo, "Your ambassador Delenn, has a wonderful
phrase: Faith manages."
nofrndsr.wav (189K) No Surrender, No Retreat
- Londo, "I do know who my friends are and that I have not done as well
by them as I should. I hope to change that. I hope to do better."
nogdded1.wav (173K) Visitors from down the Street
- Gideon, "Refresh me, lieutenant. How did we get in the middle
of this again?"
- Matheson, "I believe it was an act of mercy, Sir."
- Gideon, "Remind me, never to do that again."
- Matheson, "Aye, Sir. No good deed goes unpunished."
- Gideon, "I'll have that embroidered on a sampler when we
nogdded2.wav (22K) Visitors from down the Street
- Matheson, "No good deed goes unpunished."
nogddeed.wav (36K) Messages from Earth
- Garibaldi, "You know what they say, No good deed goes
nointrst.wav (65K) The War Prayer
- Kosh, "We take no interest in the affairs of others."
noiwont.wav (59K) Intersections in Real Time
- Sheridan, "You just have to say no I won't one more time then they
can say yes you will."
nomelvme.wav (76K) Meditations on the Abyss
- Delenn, "He knows me, but he also loves me. Sometimes the one
gets in the way of the other."
nomore.wav (119K) Ceremonies of Light & Dark
- Sheridan, "No more! No more of you! No more Nightwatch! No more
hostages! No more lies! Not on my station. Not on my watch! NO MORE!"
nomytght.wav (34K) The Summoning
- Ulkesh, "Would you know my thoughts?"
nomythg2.wav (98K) The Summoning
- Ulkesh, "Would you know my thoughts? Would you?"
- Lyta, "(screams)"
nonhuman.wav (29K) Hunter, Prey
- B5 computer, "Registering non-human life form."
nonothng.wav (242K) Intersections in Real Time
- Sheridan, "I demand to see an attorney. I demand the
presence of a full military tribunal. You now right to ..."
- Interrogator, "You have no rights! There is no court room
here, Captain. No tribunals, no attorneys, no justice, no mercy,
no fairness, no hope, no last minute escape."
nopastel.wav (233K) In the Kingdom of the Blind
- Regent, "Once, I would have thought, pastels for the curtains.
But I think we are well beyond pastels now. No ... no bright colors
anymore. Just darkness."
noretnzm.wav (34K) The Hour of the Wolf
- Ulkesh, "No one returns from Z'ha'dum."
noshadfl.wav (231K) Confessions and Lamentations
- Delenn, "All life is transitory. A dream. We all come together in
the same place, in the end of time. If I don't see you again here,
I will see you in a little while, in the place where no shadows fall."
noshdwfl.wav (98K) A View from the Gallery
- Delenn, "What if the station falls?"
- Sheridan, "Then as you said to me once, I see you again,
in the place where no shadows fall."
notalone.wav (88K) Between the Darkness and the Light
- G'kar, "Sheridan is not alone and you are not alone. The league
stands with you. We all stand with you."
notfunct.wav (11K) Mind War
- B5 computer, "Not functioning."
nothdone.wav (78K) Interludes and Examinations
- Londo, "There is nothing you can do to me, Mr. Morden, that has
not already been done."
nothlose.wav (88K) Interludes and Examinations
- Sheridan, "I've got nothing to lose. Hell my own government
wants to kill me and if we lose this war, I am just as dead."
nothontv.wav (30K) The Memory of War
- Gideon, "Nothing much good on TV tonight anyway."
nothreal.wav (97K) The Exercise of Vital Powers
- Wade, "Everything is illusion Mr. Garibaldi. Concepts of language,
light, metaphor. Nothing is real."
nothsame.wav (23K) Chrysalis
- Sinclair, "Nothing's the same anymore."
notidiot.wav (46K) The Illusion Of Truth
- Garibaldi, "Maybe just once in my life, somebody would sit in
that chair and not assume that I'm an idiot."
notinvol.wav (129K) Matters of Honor
- Mr. Endawi, "because you won't tell yourself about
- Garibaldi, "I try never to get involved in my own life.
To much trouble."
- Mr. Endawi, "This is a very strange place, you have
here Mr. Garibaldi."
- Garibaldi, "Thank you."
notrtime.wav (172K) Interludes and Examinations
- Kosh, "Perhaps, but there are still few of us. It is not our
time. It is yours. We are not prepared yet."
notsayng.wav (116K) In the Beginning
- Delenn, "I'm not saying anything. I did not say anything then
and I not saying anything now. Unless you are saying you have seen
notthone.wav (12K) War Without End II
- Zathras, "Not the One."
notw2die.wav (158K) The Very Long Night of Londo Mollari
- Londo, "I don't want to die. Please, Great Maker, I don't
want to die. Not like this, please. Not like this!"
notytime.wav (32K) Interludes and Examinations
- Kosh, "It is not yet time."
nowhr120.wav (75K) The Path of Sorrows
- Matheson, "You like going nowhere at one hundred and twenty
miles an hour?"
- Galen, "Of course, that is man's natural condition."
nowstart.wav (94K) In the Beginning
- Dukhat, "Now it starts."
- Kosh, "(after a pause) Yes."
nsnr.wav (44K) No Surrender, No Retreat
- Sheridan, "No Surrender, No Retreat"
ntacrime.wav (1,612K) Legend of the Rangers
- G'kar, "What was his crime?"
- Grey Council Leader, "Staying alive."
- G'kar, "Curious. Until now, I hadn't know it was a crime."
ntakqust.wav (48K) Thirdspace
- Vir, "You shouldn't ask questions, like that."
ntforgvn.wav (324K) The Path of Sorrows
- Gideon, "It's easier not to want forgiveness or to expect it. We
just keep trying to fix the mistake so we don't have to ask. But you end
up trying so hard to atone for one set of mistakes that you
over compensate and make new ones. And then you can never break out of the
cycle. You just keep going around and around. No way out and no where to
ntgamble.wav (86K) Darkness Ascending
- Londo, "Gambling no longer has any appeal for me. When everyday
is risk, cards and dice are not quite as interesting as they used
ntgormet.wav (364K) Sic Transit Vir
- Sheridan, "I hope that's the right kind of table. I don't
do much entertaining here. I usually just grab a bite on my way in."
- Delenn, "It's fine, I didn't come for the decor."
- Sheridan, "Well, I hope you didn't come for the cuisine
either, ... because unlike Mr. Garibaldi, I am not exactly a gourmet
cook. But, what I lack in finesse, I make up in portions. Barely
eatable, but lots of it."
nthrtype.wav (90K) Exogenesis
- Franklin, "Marcus, You are so far from being her (refering to
Ivanova) type, that your practically in different galaxies. Ok?"
ntinmood.wav (20K) Objects in Motion
- Lyta, "I'm not in the mood."
ntintmdt.wav (43K) No Compromises
- Sheridan, "We need to make sure they all understand. We will not
ntjst4nw.wav (976K) The Summoning
- Sheridan, "The ambassador is correct. I went to Z'ha'dum.
I've seen the face the enemy. They're not gods and they're not
indestructible. I fought them and I've killed many of them and I've
survived. There is a way out of this, a way to stop this insanity
once and for all. Now Delenn's fleet is a start. Now we have to
build on it. Together we will for the largest fleet in history,
not just for a battle, but to change the shape of the galaxy.
Not just for ourselves, but for our children, and our children's
children. You tell your government, that the only man to survive
Z'ha'dum, sends this message. We can end this, not just for now,
not just for the next thousand years, but forever! I stand before
you as proof that it can be done. We can fight and we can win, but
only if we do it together! Can I count on you?!"
- crowd, "(a few cheers)"
- Sheridan, "Can I count on you?! Will you stand together?!"
- crowd, "(lots of cheers)"
ntlkthis.wav (131K) And The Sky Full of Stars
- Sinclair, "Not like this, Not like this. If I am going out then
I'm taking you bastards with me. Target main cruiser. Set for
full velocity ram. After burners on my mark. Mark!
ntlv4vr.wav (27K) In the Beginning
- Sheridan, "Hell, I did not want to live forever anyway."
ntmerlin.wav (47K) A Late Delivery From Avalon
- Marcus, "(refer to Kosh) Next thing you'll be saying is he's NOT Merlin."
ntnoanyt.wav (384K) The Deconstruction of Falling Stars
- Delenn, "You do not wish to know anything! You wish only to speak.
That which you know, you ignore, because it is inconvenient.
That which you do not know, you invent."
ntready.wav (58K) Hunter, Prey
- Kosh, "They are not ready. They would not understand."
ntsnvrln.wav (76K) The Gathering, Pilot
- Garibaldi, "Earth Central just sent me everything they had on the
Vorlons and it's not much. To date, no human has every seen a Vorlon."
ntsywtsy.wav (76K) A Race Through Dark Places
- Sheridan, "I'm not saying what I'm saying. I'm not saying what I'm
thinking. As a matter of fact, I not thinking, what I'm thinking."
ntthpope.wav (30K) Racing Mars
- Garibaldi, "Come one, he's not the pope! He doesn't look
anything like her!"
nttrudsd.wav (270K) The Fall of Centauri Prime
- Londo, "I ... I wanted to ..."
- G'kar, "I understand."
- Londo, "Perhaps ... and perhaps you do not understand as
much as you think. Pray ... that you never do G'kar. Pray, that you
never truly understand."
nturside.wav (328K) Learning Curve
- Lochley, "I wasn't on your side. I was on the side that says,
it not the roll of the military to set policy, depose presidents,
or fire on our own ships. We follow orders, until one comes along
that violates our conscience. Then we have to decide whether or not
to it and take the consequences. Maybe you will be proving right.
Maybe they will stick you in front of a firing squad, but your
decision effects only you. You can take a stand without destroying
the chain of command."
nufisnuf.wav (30K) No Surrender, No Retreat
- Sheridan, "Enough is enough!"
nukeglow.wav (41K) A Voice in the Wilderness II
- Unnamed Bar patron, "Like my granddad used to say, Nuke them till
they glow and then shot them in the dark."
nullvoid.wav (116K) No Surrender, No Retreat
- Sheridan, "Most of your governments have mutual defense treaties
with Earth. As of right now, in exchange for our continued patrol
along your borders, I am declaring those treaties null and void."
numadup1.wav (33K) Grail
- Gajic, "The numbers didn't add up anymore. Nothing made sense
numadup2.wav (81K) Grail
- Gajic, "The numbers add up again, Thomas. The number do ... add
nvocmtch.wav (19K) No Compromises
- B5 computer, "Negative on voice match."
nvrbluff.wav (27K) Between the Darkness and the Light
- Marcus, "Rangers never bluff."
nvreatfd.wav (126K) Each Night I dream of Home
- Lochley, "Is there anything you can tell me?"
- Gideon, "Never eat anything bigger than your head. Never shoot
pool at a place called pap's. Never eat food at a place called mom's.
The mission is classified, Captain."
nvrgdbye.wav (157K) The Very Long Night of Londo Mollari
- Lennier, "No, Never good bye. I am yours forever, Delenn, Heart
Body, and Soul. I will see you again, in a little while."
nvrleavu.wav (85K) Meditations on the Abyss
- Lennier, "I said that I would never leave you. I that I would be
here when you needed me most. Tell me what you want done, I will
make it happen, no matter the cost."
nvrswhim.wav (194K) Sleeping in Light
- Ivanova, "An expedition to coronis space found Sheridan's ship
a few days later, but they never found him. All the air locks were
sealed, but there was no trace of him inside. Some of the Minbari
believe he will come back some day, but I never say him again in
my life time."
nvusthis.wav (16K) War Without End II
- Zathras, "No, never use this."
nwweend.wav (63K) The Very Long Night of Londo Mollari
- G'kar, "Now Mollari, Now we end this."
nxzhadum.wav (28K) Z'ha'dum
- Sheridan, "Next stop, Z'ha'dum"
nytaxidr.wav (685K) Voices in the Dark
- New York Taxi Driver, "Get out of the road! What do you think you are doing?
Learn to fly."
- Sheridan, "Up yours!"