New sounds only
Sounds from Lost Tales - Voices in the Dark
vd-open.mp3 (937K) Voices in the Dark
- The Opening theme for Lost Tales - Voices in the Dark
- Note G'kar's statement is from the objects in motion (file: gkargdby.wav).
- G'kar, "I believe that when we leave a place part of it goes with us and part of us remains. Go any where in this station when it is quiet and just listen. After a while you will hear the echoes of all our conversations, every thought and word we've exchanged. Long after we are gone, our voices will linger in these walls."
vd-cred.mp3 (1,070K) Voices in the Dark
- closing credits for Lost Tales - Voices in the Dark.
gkarbytr.wav (894K) Voices in the Dark
- Note: Andreas Katsulas (G'kar, he will always be G'kar to me) died in February 2006.
- ISN Reporter, "And Citizen G'kar?"
- Sheridan, "He's out there somewhere ... beyond the rim."
franbytr.wav (574K) Voices in the Dark
- Note Richard Biggs (Dr. Franklin) died in May 2004.
- Lochley, "Dr Franklin went with G'kar exploring beyond the rim"
backheel.wav (145K) Voices in the Dark
- Lochley, "Knocks you back on your heels huh."
computer.wav (109K) Voices in the Dark
- Lochley, "Computer"
welc2b5.wav (253K) Voices in the Dark
- Lochley, "Colonel Elizabeth Lochley, Welcome to Babylon 5"
custstaf.wav (239K) Voices in the Dark
- Lochley, "I wonder if Custer had staff like this."
endrecrd.wav (133K) Voices in the Dark
- Lochley, "End Record"
entfdply.wav (181K) Voices in the Dark
- B5 Computer, "Entry Found, playing."
screwit.wav (251K) Voices in the Dark
- Lochley, "Screw it."
lflodspt.wav (181K) Voices in the Dark
- Sheridan, "Life's full of disappointments."
shtdwntr.wav (217K) Voices in the Dark
- B5 Computer, "Shutting down transmissions"
violagre.wav (217K) Voices in the Dark
- Galen, "You violated our agreement!"
nytaxidr.wav (685K) Voices in the Dark
- New York Taxi Driver, "Get out of the road! What do you think you are doing?
Learn to fly."
- Sheridan, "Up yours!"
lthrlght.wav (757K) Voices in the Dark
- Galen, "As the saying goes, let there be light."
dclnfath.wav (1,647K) Voices in the Dark
- Father Cassidy, "A decline in faith and the influence of the church was to be
expected once humans penetrated heaven and found there no angels, no choir eternal, not even a
delinquent seraphim left behind by the general evacuation. Just infinite space."
xroads.wav (829K) Voices in the Dark
- Lochley, "I always knew that babylon 5 was neutral territory, but until today
I never knew it was on the cross roads between heaven and hell."
hopediet.wav (829K) Voices in the Dark
- Galen, "There is hope, but at best it is a slim hope."
- Sheridan, "Yea well, I've never known hope when it wasn't on a diet."
literon.wav (1,153K) Voices in the Dark
- Lochley, "I'm here, because this is my home now and because when the darkness
comes, it's good to know you are standing in the one place where the lights are always on."
asmyster.wav (922K) Voices in the Dark
- Galen, "We are surrounded on all sides by mysteries, President Sheridan.
And mysteries once solved are never quite as interesting."
tenyears.wav (1,909K) Voices in the Dark
- Sheridan, "Ten years. Ten years, since the world changed. Ten years, since I changed.
But it feels like I never left the place. Babylon 5 is a place of beginnings and endings. I wonder
which this will be."
rembru1.wav (1,909K) Voices in the Dark
- Burke, "(scream) We will remember you."
- Lochley, "I'll be here."
rembru2.wav (503K) Voices in the Dark
- Burke, "We will remember you."
trtmylfe.wav (2,521K) Voices in the Dark
- Vintari, "Emperor Mollari thought I would be safer with you. He said, I would trust Sheridan
with my life."
- Sheridan, "Well, that's --"
- Vintari, "Then he corrected himself and said he would trust you with my life, because he
had plans for next week. Then he left the room laughing."
- Sheridan, "(chuckling) Oh, He always did have a sense of humor."
prcooked.wav (2,364K) Voices in the Dark
- ISN Reporter, "You don't like reporters do you?"
- Sheridan, "Of course I do, properly cooked. That's pak'ma'ra humor. I just got back from a
state visit to their home world. Now if I had said that their, they would have been laughing for days."
- ISN Reporter, "Mr. President --"
- Sheridan, "Actually all their jokes end in properly cooked. They just scream, even their cat