Sound files starting with O
obsenity.wav (49K) The Memory of War
- Galen, "That thing, that obscenity was made by another
of-sneak.wav (51K) Sic Transit Vir
- Sheridan, "Then I here by appoint you the official Babylon 5 sneak
oferbody.wav (58K) The Paragon of Animals
- Londo, "Oh, offer them my body. Another ten minutes of this
and I will be dead anyway."
- G'kar, "I second the motion."
ofndasur.wav (32K) River of Souls
- Garibaldi, "Alright, fine. I am offended as you are."
ofndgods.wav (131K) Chrysalis
- Londo, "How many gods do you think I must have offended to
have ended up with G'kar's teeth buried so deeply in my throat that
I can barely breathe?"
- Vir, "All of them?"
- Londo, "Sounds right."
ohno.wav (168K) Severed Dreams
- Corwin, "Damage to all sectors. There is still fighting in
- Sheridan, "Get some more troops down there. Hull integrity?"
- Corwin, "Not good. EVA teams en-route. It's a good thing
it stopped when it did, we couldn't take much more.." Computer beeps.
ohraptre.wav (20K) And the Rock Cried out, No Hiding Place
- Brother Theo, "Oh, rapture!"
ohsteven.wav (23K) Lines of Communication
- Number One, "Oh Steven."
oldsay.wav (60K) Ship of Tears
- Bester, "There's an old saying, The enemy of my enemy is my
oldsay2.wav (74K) Ship of Tears
- Ivanova, "The enemy of my enemy is my friend."
- Sheridan, "You sound Dubious."
oldsouls.wav (36K) Epiphanies
- Delenn, "We are old souls. Deal with it."
omniscnt.wav (185K) A Voice in the Wilderness I
- Sinclair, "Problem with the transport tube?"
- Talia, "No not really. It seems like every time
I get into the tube, Mr. Garibaldi is there. It's like he knows."
- Sinclair, "Talia, Mr. Garibaldi is many things, but he is not
- At which time the tube opens and Garibaldi is there.
on-line.wav (17K) Severed Dreams
- Ivanova, "Your on-line, go ahead."
one-life.wav (23K) Hunter, Prey
- B5 computer, "One life form detected."
- Ivanova, "This a priority one alert."
online.wav (32K) A Distant Star
- Starfury computer, "Thrusters back on on-line."
openbdrs.wav (22K) Knives
- Sheridan, "Open Bay doors."
opera.wav (224K) Knives
- Vir and Londo singing a Centauri Opera.
opera3.wav (195K) Knives
- Londo, "Please, this is one of the most brilliant, soul stirring
music ever written. (Londo sings)"
opinion.wav (34K) Deathwalker
- Kosh, "Your belief does not enter into it."
opn4busn.wav (96K) Ceremonies of Light & Dark
- Sheridan, "The crisis, for now, is over. Tell the ships, we're
open for business."
opnairlk.wav (34K) The Illusion of Truth
- Sheridan, "We have an open door policy."
- Ivanova, "And an open air lock policy."
opnthgts.wav (220K) Falling Toward Apotheosis
- Ulkesh, "Your thoughts are troubled. "
- Lyta, "I'm worried about Kosh, that's all. After everything
we've been though, I would hate to loss the last of him now."
- Ulkesh, "What are you hiding?"
- Lyta, "Nothing."
- Ulkesh, "Open your thoughts to me!"
- Lyta, "We don't have time for this."
- Ulkesh, "Open!"
opnthout.wav (52K) Falling Toward Apotheosis
- Ulkesh, "Open your thoughts to me."
opnwrist.wav (92K) Midnight on the Firing Line
- Londo, "I'm sorry. Here open my wrists."
- Garibaldi, "Centauri don't have major artery's in their
- Londo, "Of course we don't. What do you think, I'm stupid."
orderin.wav (428K) Point of No Return
- Londo, "One of you will become emperor after the other dies.
- Vir, "of course", They both laugh, "I've made some dinner."
- Londo, "I'm not hungry"
- Vir, "You're not saying that you don't trust me anymore are you
Londo. I made your favorite, Spoo."
- Londo, "I'll order in."
ordsnclr.wav (93K) The Gathering, Pilot
- NOTE: From the recut version
- Delenn, "I have my orders. On the matter of Commander Sinclair,
I am here strictly to observe."
othdisea.wav (76K) Into the Fire
- Vorlon, "The others are a disease. You have given us the
opportunity to eliminate it. We are grateful."
othwound.wav (220K) Dust to Dust
- Bester, "I am here to save your butts. Next time show
a little gratitude"
- Franklin, "On the other hand, maybe wounding him
isn't such a bad idea after all."
otymisry.wav (71K) War Without End I
- Londo, "What I am doing is what someone should have done a long
time ago. Putting you out of my misery."
outchair.wav (75K) Ship of Tears
- Sheridan, "Mr. Bester."
- Bester, "Captain Sheridan."
- Sheridan, "Get the hell out of my chair!"
outffshn.wav (71K) Visitors from down the Street
- Durkani, "Sooner or later the truth is going to come out. The truth
- Kendarr, "... out of fashion."
outfhead.wav (33K) Mind War
- Sinclair, "Get out of my head."
outfmind.wav (25K) Thirdspace
- Sheridan, "I have got to be out of my mind."
outofsky.wav (39K) Movements of Fire and Shadow
- Lochley, "Alpha squadron, I want that ship out of my sky!"
overwrap.wav (39K) The Long Night
- Londo, "They always over wrap these things. You have to be a
magician to open it."
ownmagic.wav (182K) Into the Fire
- Sheridan, "It feels like the magic gone."
- Delenn, "No, not gone. Now we make our own magic. Now
we create our own legends. Now we build the future. Now we
- Sheridan, "... being afraid of shadows"