Sound files starting with R
racexton.wav (41K) Revelations
- G'kar, "Then all our races stand on the edge of extinction."
raisered.wav (98K) The Quality of Mercy
- Londo, "Oh, is it to me?"
- Lennier, "Yes."
- Londo, "Um, I raise a red."
- Lennier, "Red. I have those."
- Londo, "Yes, you do."
ramspeed.wav (77K) Endgame
- Sheridan, "All power to engine, give me ramming speed."
ratcaptn.wav (71K) Patterns of the Soul
- Dureena, "To answer that, we have to figure out the difference
between a rat and a starship captain and I don't think we have that
rblderth.wav (113K) The Deconstruction of Falling Stars
- Brother Michael, "We will rebuild the Earth. Though it
take us another 2000 years. But this time we will build it better"
rcrdends.wav (15K) The Deconstruction of Falling Stars
- Computer, "Record ends."
rdalert2.wav (22K) Z'ha'dum
- Ivanova, "Red alert! Red alert!"
rdcorate.wav (115K) Lines of Communication
- Delenn, "Curious thing humans, Minbari cities remain untouched and
unchanged for centuries. I leave for three days and you redecorate."
rdymangn.wav (177K) A Call to Arms
- Sheridan, "Ready main guns. Stand by to fire. Fire!"
- Sounds of the ship firing and an explosion.
rdynoprd.wav (47K) Matters of Honor
- Sheridan, "You ready?"
- Delenn, "No, but you may proceed anyway."
readmind.wav (73K) Ruling from the Tomb
- Gideon, "Read my mind."
- Matheson, "Sir. I would never ..."
- Gideon, "Sorry. Sorry. It's a figure of speech. I didn't mean
readnarn.wav (95K) Voices of Authority
- G'kar, "I told you I could help. The book of G'Quan. Read
it. We'll talk afterwards."
- Garibaldi, "I don't read Narn."
- G'kar, "Learn."
ready.wav (72K) War Without End I
- Sinclair, "Ready?"
- Delenn, "Why do your people always ask if someone is ready
right before your going to do something massively unwise?"
- Sinclair, "Tradition."
realenmy.wav (92K) Phoenix Rising
- Bester, "So they would understand who the real enemy was."
- Sheridan, "Us. The mundames."
realswrd.wav (140K) Soul Mates
- Lady Daggair, "Timov, Timov. Why do you always draw me into your
little verbal fencing matches?"
- Lady Timov, "Because I don't have a real sword handy."
rebogens.wav (95K) Day of the Dead
- Rebo, "I have nothing to declare, my dear man, except
- Zooty, "And I have nothing to declare, except Rebo's
recbyev1.wav (117K) In the Shadow of Z'ha'dum
- Delenn, "That is why Kosh cannot leave his encounter suit.
He would be recognized."
- Sheridan, "Recognized? By who?"
- Kosh, "Everyone."
- Sheridan, "Receive"
recfound.wav (36K) Secrets of the Soul
- B5 computer, "(two beeps) Records found."
redalert.wav (30K) Promotion sound
- Ivanova, "Red alert, all quarters. There appear to be
reflecti.wav (80K) Deathwalker
- Kosh, "Reflection, surprise, terror... for the future."
regentgb.wav (392K) The Fall of Centauri Prime
- Regent, "I have to go now, Londo."
- Londo, "No. Don't go."
- Regent, "I have been many things in my life, Mollari.
I have been silly. I have been quiet, when I should have spoken.
I have been foolish and I have wasted far to much time. But I am
still Centauri and I am not afraid."
relvcmd1.wav (46K) No Surrender, No Retreat
- Captian Levat, "I am relieving you of command! Remove Captain
Hall from the bridge."
relvcmd2.wav (20K) No Surrender, No Retreat
- Captian Levat, "I am relieving you of command!"
rembjack.wav (348K) Comes the Inquisitor
- Sebastian, "Good luck to you in your holy cause Captain Sheridan.
May your choices have better results than mine. Remembered not
as messenger. Remembered not as a reformer, not as a prophet, not
as a hero, not even as Sebastian. Remembered only as Jack."
rembru1.wav (1,909K) Voices in the Dark
- Burke, "(scream) We will remember you."
- Lochley, "I'll be here."
rembru2.wav (503K) Voices in the Dark
- Burke, "We will remember you."
rembyron.wav (10K) Phoenix Rising
- Lyta, "Remember Byron."
remdself.wav (136K) Revelations
- Sheridan, "Then why do I still have to remind myself that she is
gone. Why when I see something interesting on the news, I say to
myself, oh, I got to remember to mention this to Anna later on."
remmordn.wav (94K) Day of the Dead
- Morden, "When you remember me, Lennier. Think of me as a brief
electro magnetic anomaly, who told you some true things for you
repressd.wav (72K) Ceremonies of Light & Dark
- Marcus, "Well They said I was carrying around a lot of
- Lennier, "and?"
- Marcus, "I'm not repressed anymore."
reps1els.wav (60K) The Paragon of Animals
- Londo, "There is no Y in liberties."
- G'kar, "Oh go away, repress someone else."
- Londo, "As you wish."
requdend.wav (142K) Survivors
- Ivanova, "I'm a Lieutenant Commander in Earth Force, Major.
I do not take demands. If you have a request, I'll consider it."
- Kemmer, "Very well then, I request that you open a channel
to Earth Dome."
- Ivanova, "Request denied. Have a nice day."
resteasy.wav (28K) The Deconstruction of Falling Stars
- Garibaldi, "Rest easy friends."
revenge.wav (120K) Interludes and Examinations
- Londo, "You said that you would go away for as long as I wanted.
I no longer want that. All I want now is revenge."
rflctgod.wav (452K) In the Shadow of Z'ha'Dum
- Franklin, "You know when a patient starts to slip away. When
he looks at you and his eyes grab of you, the way a draining man
grabs hold of anything to kept from sinking. Afraid. So afraid.
And then just at the last, it's as if they look past you to something
else and look on their face is like nothing you can describe. And
then just as they look past you, the moment they look past you, you
can't help but meet their gaze and just for an instant, you see God
reflected in their eyes."
rgntired.wav (276K) Movements of Fire and Shadow
- Regent, "And now it is your time. Mine is almost over. I have to
say, I'll be glad of it. I am so tired of it all Londo. I'm glad,
I won't live to see what follows."
right.wav (44K) Legacies
- Ivanova, "There's nothing more annoying then Mr.Garibaldi
when he's right."
riot.wav (1,312K) Point of No Return
- This is the screen where the NightWatch causes a riot
and Sheridan announces martial law on the station.
rit_time.wav (268K) A Distant Star
- Delenn, "The universe puts us in places where we can learn.
They're never easy places, but they are right. Where every we
are is the right place and the right time. The Pain that
sometimes comes, it is part of the process of constantly being
ritetime.wav (61K) Racing the Night
- Dureena, "There is right time and a wrong time for everything.
I was just waiting for the right time."
ritppltm.wav (132K) Comes the Inquisitor
- Sebastian, "When the darkness comes, know this. You are the right
people, in the right place, at the right time."
rlesegar.wav (109K) Strange Relations
- Lochley, "Oh no, Lochley to security."
- B5 security, "Security here."
- Garibaldi, "I said, let me the hell out of here!"
- Lochley, "You can release Mr. Garibaldi now."
- Garibaldi, "About time!"
rlgnnwar.wav (61K) Moments of Transition
- Delenn, "Religion and War must act in the service of the people,
not the other way around."
rlgsicon.wav (124K) The Ragged Edge
- Ta'lon, "Congratulations citizen G'kar. You are now a religious
rlstupid.wav (113K) Shadow Dancing
- Franklin, "This is stupid. Really stupid."
- Franklin, "(answering himself) Yea! It was that wasn't it."
rmbearth.wav (484K) Each Night I dream of Home
- Gideon, "I can see every detail of the earth surface as I'm
seeing it now. But after my father died, I tried to remember his face, but
it always slipped away from me. Why is that I wonder?"
- Matheson, "Maybe it's because we can't decide which face to
remember; the face of father when we were children, the face of our father
the first time we last home, the face of our father the last time we saw
him. They all blur together, we loss the details, but Earth is constant.
Earth is forever."
- Gideon, "You're too young to be having thoughts this old, Lieutenant."
rmrkilsn.wav (412K) Into the Fire
- Lorien, "To live on as we have is to leave behind joy, and love,
and companionship, because we know it to be transitory, of the
moment. We know it will to ash. Only those, whose lives are brief
can imagine that love ... is eternal. You should embrace that
remarkable illusion. It may be the greatest gift your race has ever
rmvehand.wav (91K) Passing through Gethsemane
- Londo, "Lyta Alexander, as I live and breathe ..."
- Lyta, "I suggest you remove your hand, ambassador, or
you won't be doing either for very long."
rn-table.wav (480K) A Late Delivery From Avalon
- Marcus, "(refer to Kosh) Now, Now, next thing you'll be saying is
he's NOT Merlin. Merlin was a great teacher you know."
- Franklin, "I am not hearing this."
- Marcus, "They say he aged backward. That was how he was able
to foretell the future by remembering it. Which means he came from the
future. Maybe he had Arthur form the round table by remembering us.
We're forming one of our own after all. Which makes you Perceval. I'm
Galahad, him being sinless and all. Sheridan as Arthur. Ivanova
perhaps Gawain. I think we both know who Mordred is. So the question
is: Who is Morgan Le Fay?"
rngrpin.wav (304K) A Late Delivery from Avalon
- Franklin, "You know I was noticing that pin you wear.
All the other Rangers wear one just like it, but I don't know what
- Marcus, "The two figures on either side, one human, the
other mimbari. They blend together in the middle to signify the
two halves of our souls uniting against the common enemy."
- Franklin, "This jewel?"
- Marcus, "The mimbari call that Isil'zha, means the future,
birth, beginning, dawn of a new age."
rntimage.wav (60K) River of Souls
- Garibaldi, "But I can see why a lot of guys would rent
this particular image."
- Holo-brothel owner, "Actually, it was mainly women."
roditrct.wav (43K) The Path of Sorrows
- Galen, "All roads intersection with the path of sorrows"
roomspin.wav (141K) The Quality of Mercy
- Sinclair, "I'm still waiting for an explanation,
- Londo, "Yes, and I am prepared to give you one, commander,
as soon as the room stops spinning."
- Sinclair, "This station creates gravity by rotation. It
never stops spinning."
- Londo, "Well, I begin to see my problem. hum."
roomvew2.wav (124K) Racing the Night
- Gideon, "I thought I told you to stay below decks."
- Galen, "Oh yes, it will be so much safer below decks if the
ship burns up in the atmosphere. If I'm die, I'd rather do so in a
room with a view."
roomview.wav (38K) Racing the Night
- Galen, "If I'm going to die, I would rather do so in a room
with a view."
rose1.wav (95K) Exogenesis
- Ivanova, "And terribly romantic. Don't tell anybody, but I have
always had a weakness for roses. This is a very sweat gesture."
rose2.wav (98K) Exogenesis
- Ivanova, Drums beat "(concerning roses) kept them."
- Marcus, "Thank you. I will."
rptdeprs.wav (66K) The Corps is Mother, The Corps is Father
- Lauren, "We don't often see a sense of humor in PSI cops."
- Bester, "Reports of our depression are vastly exaggerated."
rsgnatin.wav (1,531K) Rising Star
- Sheridan, "As a young man, I joined Earthforce, because I wanted
part something bigger than I was, something that I could believe in.
And that belief, carried me through the Mars riots, the Minbari war,
and the battles that have brought us here today. Everything I did,
I did out of love of Earth and love of duty. But what happens, when
those two are no longer the same thing. Now the time I spent on Babylon
5, I learned about choices and consequences and responsibility. I
learned we all have choices, even when we don't recognize them and
that those choices have consequences, not just for ourselves, but for
others. We must assume responsibility for those consequences. I
and my fellow officers had to choose between what we were told was
right and what we believed was right. And now I take full
responsibility for those decisions. (pause) I love Earth and now
for my love of Earth, I find that I must walk away from my love of
duty. My presence would be a constant reminder of what has divided
us, instead of that which brings us together. And for reason and
President Luchenko generous offer of amnesty for all those who served
under me, I announcing my resignation from Earthforce. I do this
in the hope that those who fought on both sides will put aside
their disagreements and come together in a new spirit of cooperation.
For we are all children of earth. Thank you."
rspctwhm.wav (58K) The Summoning
- Ulkesh, "Respect? From whom?"
rsptentz.wav (18K) War Without End I
- Marcus, "Respects Entilza."
rsptirlt.wav (62K) The Hour of the Wolf
- Ulkesh, "Respect is irrelevant."
rstrnhim.wav (33K) The Well of Forever
- Eilerson, "You can't expect me to ..."
- Gideon, "If he tries to leave the bridge, restrain him."
rugkar.wav (134K) The Parliament of Dreams
- Tu'Pari, "Are you ambassador G'kar?"
- G'kar, "This is ambassador G'kar's quarters. This is
ambassador G'kar's table. This is ambassador G'kar's dinner. What
part of this progression escapes you?!"
ruinday.wav (39K) Dust to Dust
- Sheridan, "Nothing like a level playing field to ruin a PSI
rulecntr.wav (390K) Day of the Dead
- Adria, "And you, you will go on to become emperor Mallori."
- Londo, "I don't want to become emperor. I want to stay
here with you."
- Adria, "Londo, I am a dream. In the morning, I will be gone
and you rule forty billion centauri. But not one of them, will ever
know you as I know you."
rumrlstn.wav (124K) Deathwalker
- Londo, "Commander, is it true?"
- Sinclair, "Is what true?"
- Londo, "They say you have Deathwalker in custody."
- Sinclair, "You should know better than to listen to rumors
runfight.wav (614K) Legend of the Rangers
- Tannier, "And once again, he runs from a fight."
rusendng.wav (81K) Hunter, Prey
- Ivanova, "I won't submit to a scan."
- Garibaldi, "They will charge you with insubordination."
- Ivanova, "And I will be replaced and dishonorably discharged
A very Russian ending, I should have expected it."
rusnthng.wav (74K) A Voice in the Wilderness I
- Ivanova, "(background noise is wind) It's a Russian thing. When
we are about to do something stupid, we like to catalog the full
extent of our stupidity, for future reference."
ruvorlon.wav (220K) In the Beginning
- Delenn, "Are you a Vorlon?"
- kosh, "Yes."
- Ulkesh, "Yes."
- Delenn, "What ... What is your name?"
- Kosh, "Kosh."
rvaltion.wav (182K) Grey 17 is Missing
- Marcus, "The next time you want a revelation, could you
possibly find a way that isn't quite so uncomfortable."
rvsdagin.wav (18K) The Paragon of Animals
- G'kar, "I revised it again. It's better."
rwitdict.wav (60K) Voices of Authority
- Sheridan, "And when exactly did all this happen?"
- Musanta, "When we rewrite the dictionary."
rymnguns.wav (21K) The Long Road
- Gideon, "Ready main guns to fire."