Sound files starting with T
t-3rdfav.wav (37K) A Spider in the Web
- Garibaldi, "Tea just happens to be my third favorite thing
in the Universe."
takchees.wav (32K) Thirdspace
- Ivanova, "So basically, I should just take my cheese and go home.
Is that it?"
takelook.wav (28K) A Voice in the Wilderness I
- Ivanova, "Commander, you had better take a look at this."
talkdirt.wav (503K) Conflicts of Interests
- Zathras, "So Zathras talks to dirt. Sometimes talks to
walls or talks to ceilings, but dirt is closer. Dirt used to everyone
walking on it. Just like Zathras, but we have come to like it. It is
our role. It is our destiny in the Universe. So you see, sometimes
dirt has insects in it. Zathras like insects. Not so good for
conversation, but much protein for diet. "
talkkosh.wav (49K) Interludes and Examinations
- Sheridan, "Every day people around here start talking more and
more like Kosh."
talktome.wav (73K) Phoenix Rising
- Bester, "You can talk to me. Everyone talks to me. People like
talking to me. I guess, I just have that kind of face."
talktos1.wav (163K) A Race Through Dark Places
- Talia, "I need someone to talk to and strange as
this sounds, you're the only one I could think of. Unless my being
here offends you."
- Ivanova, "No, you don't offend me, but that does."
talonisu.wav (139K) The Ragged Edge
- G'kar, "Ta'lon! Ta'lon is that you?"
- Ta'lon, "It's me, most days, except for those days when I
don't feel quit like myself and I suppose I am someone else. But
for now, yes it's me."
tblefir2.wav (180K) Epiphanies
- Bester, "By all rights, I should arrest her and take her
back with me."
- Sheridan, "Oh, you could do that, but I could nail your head
to table, set fire to it, and feed your charred remains to the
Pak'Ma'Ra. But it an imperfect world and we never get exactly what we
want. So get used to it!"
tblefire.wav (127K) Epiphanies
- Bester, "She's a blip. By all rights, I should arrest her
and her back with me."
- Sheridan, "Oh, you could do that, but I could nail your head
to table, set fire to it, and feed your charred remains to the
tcdwnlod.wav (36K) No Compromises
- B5 computer, "Initiating Tacion Download. Stay by."
tchmeyes.wav (98K) In the Shadow of Z'ha'Dum
- Sheridan, "You will teach me?"
- Kosh, "Yes." and some music
tchpasion.wav (92K) Lines of Communication
- Marcus, "Touch passion when it comes your way Steven. It's rare enough
as it is. Don't walk away when it calls you by name."
teachyou.wav (280K) A Late Delivery from Avalon
- Franklin, "What else did they teach you?"
- Marcus, "Delight. Respect. Compassion. That for you actions
to be pure they must proceed from direction, determination, patience,
and strength. I am afraid, I am still working on patience. They
taught me how to live, how to breathe, how to fight, and how to die."
tears.wav (27K) Eyes
- Ivanova, "A boyhood dream came true. I'm in tears!"
techmage.wav (60K) Racing the Night
- Gideon, "He's a technomage. They like that. He appears when you
want he least and need him most."
teeth.wav (72K) Legacies
- Na'Toth, "I hope that isn't find some frailty in her."
- Ivanova, "Why don't you check out her teeth while you're at it?"
- Na'Toth, "You think that's a good idea?"
telelove.wav (448K) Mind War
- Talia, "Do you now what it is like when telepaths make love,
Commander? You drop every defense and its all mirrors reflecting each
other's feelings. Deeper and deeper until somewhere along the line,
your souls mix and its a feeling so profound it makes you hurt. It's
the only moment in a telepath's life you no longer hear the voices."
tellever.wav (356K) The long, Twilight Struggle
- Sheridan, "Tell the other rangers, the ambassadors, everyone
is this army of light. Babylon 5 stands with you. Tell them,
tell them that from this place with will deliver notice to the
parliaments of conquerors that a line has been draw against
the darkness and we will hold that line no matter the cost."
tellkids.wav (146K) Day of the Dead
- Sheridan, "Oh, this is a moment you can tell your
children about captain."
- Lochley, "I'll get on to having some right
- Sheridan, "What?"
- Lochley, "I have an appointment with the
Brakiri ambassador. I'm on my way."
telthmit.wav (130K) Midnight on the Firing Line
- Centauri, "Notify Centauri prime. Tell them we are under attack.
Tell them it's the ... "
teltruth.wav (292K) Conflicts of Interests
- Ivanova, "Now, we are going to tell you the truth and we are
going to kept telling it, until they shut us down or until President
Clark steps down and returns Earth to the hands of it's people.
You can kill us. You can bomb our colonies. Destroy our ships
and murder innocent civilians, but can not kill the truth.
And the truth is back in business."
telwhtno.wav (41K) The Face of the Enemy
- Bester, "Now, tell me what you know. All of it."
tennyson.wav (284K) The Long Night
- Sheridan, "Though we are not now that strength, which in old days
moved earth and heaven. That which we are, we are. One equal
temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fates, but strong
in will. To strive, to seek, to find and not to yield."
tenyears.wav (1,909K) Voices in the Dark
- Sheridan, "Ten years. Ten years, since the world changed. Ten years, since I changed.
But it feels like I never left the place. Babylon 5 is a place of beginnings and endings. I wonder
which this will be."
terms.wav (157K) The Long, Twilight Struggle
- Londo, "From this day on, the penalty for murder of any Centauri,
by any Narn would be the execution of 500 Narns, including the
perpetrators own family."
tgtteror.wav (159K) A Late Delivery from Avalon
- Marcus, "And they taught me terror. How to use it and
how to face it."
- Franklin, "I think I would like to hear more about that."
- Marcus, "No you wouldn't."
theflame.wav (1,008K) And All My Dreams, Torn Asunder
- Sheridan, "What does the candle represent?"
- Delenn, "Life."
- Sheridan, "Who's life?"
- Delenn, "All life, every life. We are all born as molecules
in the hearts of a billion stars. Molecules that do not understand
politics, polices, or differences. Over a billion years, we foolish
molecules forgot who we are and where we came from. In desperate acts
of ego, we give ourselves names, fight over lines on maps, and pretend
that our light is better than everyone else's. The flame reminds us of
the piece of those stars that lives on inside of us. The spark, that
tells us, you should know better. The flame also reminds us, that life
is precious, as each flame is unique and it goes out, it's gone forever.
There will never be another quite like it. So many candles will go
out tonight. I wonder sometimes, if we can see anything at all."
thenwhat.wav (198K) Falling Toward Apotheosis
- Garibaldi, "And then what?"
- Ivanova, "And then what what?"
- Garibaldi, "Well if we lose then there is no then what and
if we win, then what next? We are still renegades. I don't think
there is anyone left on this side of the galactic core we haven't
already honked off. Can't go home. Sometimes I don't know which
scares me more, wining or losing."
- Ivanova, "God, I thought I was depressing."
theshapn.wav (42K) A Tragedy of Telepaths
- Londo, "These things happen in a Monarchy."
thetruth.wav (260K) Visitors from down the Street
- Gideon, "And what is the truth?"
- Durkani, "Your people have been visiting my planet for
centuries. You've ruined lives, devastated parts of my world, and
helped create high placed agencies within the government to
conceal those facts."
theycame.wav (216K) Matters of Honor
- G'kar, "They came to our world over a 1000 of your years ago.
Long before we went to the stars ourselves. They set up a
base on one of our southern continuos. They took little
interest in us. G'Quan believed they were engaged in a war
far outside our own world."
thgtyour.wav (28K) Falling Toward Apotheosis
- Emperor Cartagia, "I find these thoughts of yours most disturbing."
thinair.wav (157K) Grey 17 is Missing
- Unamed Tech, "I am telling you, it's like he vanished into
- Garibaldi, "Thin air. Why is always thin air? Never fat
air; chubby air; mostly thick, could stand to lose a few pounds air."
- Unamed Tech, "I'm sorry sir, but that is not my department."
thirdage.wav (205K) Into the Fire
- Sheridan, "It's a new age, Delenn. A third age."
- Delenn, "Why third?"
- Sheridan, "We began in chaos, to primitive to make our
own decisions. Then we were manipulated from the outside, by
forces that though they knew what was best for us and now we
are finally standing on our own."
thk4tran.wav (61K) River of Souls
- Lochley, "Thank you for the translation, Mr. Garibaldi. If you
hadn't jumped in there, I might a gotten confused and fallen down."
thkulkdo.wav (38K) And the Sky Full of Stars
- Ivanova, "Mister Garibaldi, there're days I'm very glad I don't
have to think like you do."
thnkblve.wav (54K) Atonement
- Dukhat, "You have been trained to think and believe. Now put
them to work."
thnkstvn.wav (125K) Ruling from the Tomb
- Lochley, "Earthforce asked for an officer to over see it. The
good doctor put me at the top of his short list. Now right now, my main
goal is to find a goal to find a cure for this so I can go earth side and
thank Steven in person with a large brick."
thoughts.wav (78K) The Hour of the Wolf
- Zack, "When it comes right down to it, it does not matter what
I think either way."
- G'kar, "Our thoughts for the universe. They always matter."
thrnarlk.wav (77K) The Illusion of Truth
- Sheridan, "Sorry, she meant to say stripped naked and thrown out
an air lock. I apologized for any confusion this might have caused."
thrownup.wav (44K) Objects in Motion
- Garibaldi, "Awgh, I feel like I have just thrown up everything
I have eaten in the last twelve years."
thrtself.wav (39K) Passing Through Gethsemane
- Londo, "And kept your threats to yourself."
thruster.wav (74K) A Distant Star
- B5 computer, "Thrusters back on-line. No lock on
thtcnts.wav (388K) The Fall of Night
- NOTE: several dramatic pauses were shorten.
- Sheridan, "I apologize. I'm sorry. I'm sorry we had
to defend ourselves against an unwarranted attack. I'm sorry
that your crew was stupid enough to fire on a station filled
with a quarter million civilians, including your own people.
And I'm sorry I waited as long as I did before I blew them all
straight to hell. As with everything else, it's the thought
thump1.wav (87K) A Late Delivery From Avalon
- G'kar, "They were the bad guys as you say. We were the good guys and
they made a very satisfying thump when they hit the floor!"
thump2.wav (60K) A Late Delivery From Avalon
- G'kar, "and they made a very agreeable thump or did I mention that."
ticktock.wav (122K) What Ever happened to Mr. Garibaldi?
- Lorien, "Tick your alive, tock ... well it was a good life, but
short. Tick, tock, tick, tock"
tim2rest.wav (136K) Sleeping in Light
- Sheridan, "Can I come back?"
- Lorien, "No. This journey is ended. Another begins. Time
to rest now."
timedlay.wav (14K) The Gathering, Pilot
- B5 computer, "Time delay factor"
timeisit.wav (14K) By Any Means Necessary
- Sinclair, "Computer, What time is it?"
timetrgt.wav (14K) The Fall of Night
- Sheridan, "Time on target!"
tirkname.wav (3,648K) Legend of the Rangers
- Drazi, "Your name is Tirk isn't it? That is not a Drazi name."
- Tirk, "My mother created it. She says it means, don't touch me
I'm not having another child after this ever."
- Drazi, "That is a great deal of meaning to put into such a short
name. They must be very very proud of you."
tkfclot2.wav (476K) A Tragedy of Telepaths
- Londo, "Would you mind taking off you cloths."
- G'kar, "Mollari!"
- Londo, "Not necessary at this moment and certainly not
in front of the um ... Uh hum.."
- G'kar, "Oh, it's animal magnetism. What can I say."
- Centauri Women, "What would you like to do now, Prime
- Londo, "Borrow your cloths for a while."
- Centauri Women, "Oh, of course, emperor Cartagia also played
this game with me, but I'm not your size Prime Minister."
- Londo, "Oh, I make do."
tkfcloth.wav (91K) A Tragedy of Telepaths
- Londo, " (referring to a Centauri Woman) Very nice. I think
you may be just what I am looking for. Would you mind taking of your
- G'kar, "Mallori."
tkmether.wav (26K) Movements of Fire and Shadow
- Lyta, "Take me there. Now!"
tkusfire.wav (13K) Into the Fire
- Sheridan, "Take us into the fire."
tkvrglxy.wav (221K) Moments of Transition
- Garibaldi, "You want to hire me to find your dog?"
- Scott Adams, "That's right and my cat too."
- Garibaldi, "Ah. Well, Mr. Adams, This is the kind of
thing I usually ..."
- Scott Adams, "I pay time and half."
- Garibaldi, "... turn down. Doggies, kitties, hey they
all got to make the world go around. Don't they. Anything else
that I should know about them?"
- Scott Adams, "They planning to take over the galaxy."
tlkmnbr1.wav (114K) Legacies
- Neroon, "You talk like a Minbari, Commander. Perhaps there
was some small wisdom in letting your species survive."
- Sinclair, "We like to think so."
tlkmnbr2.wav (31K) Legacies
- Neroon, "You talk like a Minbari, Commander."
tlkunvr.wav (19K) A View from the Gallery
- Londo, "I was talking to the Universe."
tlmdbwar.wav (88K) The Face of the Enemy
- Lyta, "One day there is going to a war between telepaths and
mundanes, Steven. I just hope I don't live to see it."
tmphell.wav (92K) Believers
- Franklin, "I'm waiting ... for an apologize"
- Sinclair, "You had better check the temperature in
tntintro.wav (109K) A Tragedy of Telepaths
- TNT Intro, Recorded from A Tragedy of Telepaths.
todyhapy.wav (128K) Epiphanies
- Sheridan, "Trouble will come in its own time. It always does, ...
but that's tomorrow. Give me today and I will be happy."
toldyou.wav (20K) War Without End I
- Marcus, "Told you."
toomany.wav (154K) Lines of Communication
- Pak'ma'ra, "Engines hit. Life support no longer functioning.
- Delenn, "Delenn, of the minbari. How many ships are
- Pak'ma'ra, "Too many! Too many!"
tostars.wav (295K) Infection
- Sinclair, "Eventually, our sun will grow cold and go out.
When that happens, it won't just take us. It will take Marilyn
Monore, Lao-Tzu, Einstein, Morobuto, and Buddy Holly and
Aristophenes. Then all of this, all of this was for nothing,
unless we go to the stars."
tostempr.wav (526K) The Long Night
- Vir, "I was toasting Emperor Cartagia and since he wasn't
here, I drank for him. And then I couldn't be rude, so I had to
drink with him. So first it was me drinking for him, and then
him drinking for me. And then I kind of, got into this kind of
cycle. And then emperor Cartagia, his glass broke and maybe it was
um my glass. Would you like some? Because you know what ... I think
this Cartagia glass after all, so it would be quite appropriate."
- Londo, "You drunk."
- Vir, "Well ... Absolute... positive ... oh you betta."
touchyou.wav (336K) Into the Fire
- Lyta, "(as a Vorlon) You thought we could not touch you.
You were wrong!" (sound effect)
- Delenn, "John!"
- Lorien, "No do not touch him! If you try to interrupt,
it will kill him!"
- Lyta, "(As a Shodow) And you they have left ... for us."
- Sound effect as Delenn's sight fades.
tourattr.wav (164K) The Gathering, Pilot
- Londo, "My god, man. We've become a tourist attraction. See
the great Centauri Republic. Open 9 to 5, Earth time."
tpgquon.wav (40K) Ship of Tears
- G'kar, "Do no THUMP the book of G'Quan. It is disrespectful."
tranrslt.wav (13K) The Gathering, Pilot
- B5 computer, "Will transmit results"
transluc.wav (160K) Sic Transit Vir
- Sheridan, "I'd like to see you tonight."
- Delenn, "(laughs) Are you not seeing me now? I would think you
would see me every time we meet. Unless I have become translucent or
insubstantial and no one has thought to inform me until now."
trblprce.wav (278K) War without End II
- Delenn, "The war is never completely won. There are always new
battles to be fought against the darkness, only the names change.
But we achieved everything, we set out to achieve. We created
something, that will endure for a thousand years. But the price
John, the terrible, terrible price."
trbltrth.wav (418K) The Hour of the Wolf
- Londo, "Vir, it is a terrible truth, but as one accumulates power,
one loses friends. One only has those who wish to use you and those
you wish to use, and yet in all of this you have somehow managed to
walk through the corridors of power and not be touched. I can only
assume you have not been paying attention. And still the hideous
truth is you are the closest thing I have to a friend. I am as
shocked and dismayed at this as you are, but still, there it is.
trfrdata.wav (40K) Conflicts of Interests
- B5 computer, "Transferring updated security data to main post"
tripvorl.wav (130K) Passing through Gethsemane
- Garibaldi, "Nobody has every been to the Vorlon home world and
back again. But she goes and comes back, just like a trip to
the corner store and now she is working for Kosh. Is anybody
as creeped out about this as I am?"
trnaloff.wav (174K) Sleeping in Light
- Sheridan, "Monitors off. Turn it all off. It's to much damn noise.
trnmssn.wav (74K) Severed Dreams
- B5 computer, "Transmission sequence complete."
trpissed.wav (53K) Into the Fire
- Lyta, "Captain."
- Sheridan, "hum?"
- Lyta, "They're pissed."
trsrmnts.wav (95K) War Without End II
- Delenn, "Then take these words back to the past. Treasure the
moments you have; savor them for as long as you can, for they will never
came back again."
trstone.wav (102K) Babylon squared
- Zathras, "Zathras knew you would leave him. Zathras believe the
trsttele.wav (30K) The Gathering, Pilot
- Garibaldi, "I don't trust telepaths. Never have, never will."
trt-dave.wav (2,369K) Legend of the Rangers
- David, "David Martel. No place in particular. Shok Nor, Captain. I'm
looking for something."
trt-dula.wav (1,133K) Legend of the Rangers
- Dulann, "Dulann of Minbar. Shok norlaly, first officer. My
life for the Shok Nor"
trt-fire.wav (1,245K) Legend of the Rangers
- Firell, "Firell of Minbar. Healer. I heart speaks quietly and
trt-kita.wav (1,550K) Legend of the Rangers
- Kitaro, "Kitaro Sasaki of Earth. Navigation, communication, and
translation specialist. I'm just really glad to be here."
trt-malc.wav (1,372K) Legend of the Rangers
- Malcolm, "Malcolm Bridges of Beta colony. Infiltration and covert
operations specialist. In dreams, I never see my face."
trt-nafe.wav (1,373K) Legend of the Rangers
- Na'Feel, "Na'Feel of Narn. Engines, environment, and weapons
support. I understand, no one else would have me."
trt-sara.wav (1,319K) Legend of the Rangers
- Sarah, "Sarah Cantrell of Mars. Weapons and tactical combat
specialist. I live to serve and I serve to live."
trt-tafe.wav (1,430K) Legend of the Rangers
- Tafeek, "Tafeek of Minbar. Political and first contact specialist.
I come to the stars by a difficult road."
trt-tirk.wav (2,639K) Legend of the Rangers
- Tirk, "Tirk, Drazi. I ... carry very large things. I a.. I a... Tirk
trthpnt1.wav (236K) In the Beginning
- Kosh, "The truth points to itself."
- Delenn, "What?"
- Kosh, "The truth points to itself."
- Delenn, "I do not understand."
- Ulkesh, "You will."
- Delenn, "But..."
- Ulkesh, "Go now!"
- Kosh, "Go, before it is to late."
trthpnt2.wav (38K) In the Beginning
- Kosh, "The truth points to itself."
trthspek.wav (38K) Between the Darkness and the Light
- Lyta, "The truth speaks for its self. I am just the messager."
trtmylfe.wav (2,521K) Voices in the Dark
- Vintari, "Emperor Mollari thought I would be safer with you. He said, I would trust Sheridan
with my life."
- Sheridan, "Well, that's --"
- Vintari, "Then he corrected himself and said he would trust you with my life, because he
had plans for next week. Then he left the room laughing."
- Sheridan, "(chuckling) Oh, He always did have a sense of humor."
truelie.wav (264K) Thirdspace
- Sheridan, "It's all true, of course, it's all a lie. Because there
are times, we don't need the whole truth. The Vorlons made an error
thousands of years ago and we paid the price for it today. Why
encouraged anyone else to do the same. We got more than enough
trouble of our own. We don't need to inherit anyone else's mistakes."
truethng.wav (194K) A Tragedy of Telepaths
- G'kar, "I will tell you a true thing G'kar. Getting her out of
there, the danger. I found it (laughs) most exhilarating. I, also,
have worked up quite an appetite."
truscret.wav (448K) The geometry of shadows
- Elric,"We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers.
We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and
scanner, holographic demons and education's of equations.
These are the tools we employ and we know many things."
- Sheridan, " Such as."
- Elric, "The true secrets, the important things, 14
words to make someone fall in love with you forever. 7 words
to make them go without pain or say good-bye to a friend who is
dying. How to be poor. How to be rich. How to rediscover
dreams when the world has stolen them."
trustimp.wav (224K) Divided Loyalties
- Talia, "What's wrong Susan?"
- Ivanova, "Damn it Talia, I don't know who I can trust
- Talia, "That's funny. I felt the same way lately. So I
have come to the decision, there is only one person on this station
that I can trust implicitly ... you."
trustory.wav (252K) In the Beginning
- Londo, "A story about great deeds, about armies of light and soldiers
of darkness. About the places where they lived and fought and loved
and died. About great empires and terrible mistakes. A true story."
truth.wav (202K) Conflicts of Interests
- Ivanova, "We going to tell you the truth and we are going to kept
telling it, until they shut us down or until President Clark steps
down and returns Earth to the hands of it's people. You can us.
You can bomb our colonies, destroy our ships, murder innocent
civilians, but you can not kill the truth. And the truth is back in
truthis.wav (197K) Intersections in Real Time
- Interrogator, "The truth is fluid. The truth is
subjective. Out there it doesn't matter what time it is. In here
it is lunch time, if you and I decide that it is. The truth is
sometimes what you believe it to be and other times what you
decide it to be."
trutivan.wav (39K) No Surrender, No Retreat
- Ivanova, "Trust Ivanova, trust yourself, anyone else shoot them"
try2fly.wav (146K) What Ever Happened to Mr. Garibaldi?
- Delenn, "A dear friend say to me, if you are falling off
a mountain, may as well try to fly. Here, at the end, I offer you
one final chance to fly."
try2fly2.wav (54K) What Ever Happened to Mr. Garibaldi?
- Sheridan, "If you are falling off a cliff, you may as well try
to fly. You've got nothing to lose."
ts-garab.wav (92K) Ceremonies of Light & Dark
- Garibaldi, "This is chief warrant office Michael Garibaldi. Serial Number
V17L98. Security Code, Peek a boo."
ts-ivano.wav (69K) Ceremonies of Light & Dark
- Ivanova, "This is commander Susan Ivanova. Serial Number Z48M27epsilon.
Security code, Griffin"
ts-shrdn.wav (100K) Ceremonies of Light & Dark
- Sheridan, "This is captain John J. Sheridan. Serial number XO7Y39alpha.
Security code, Obsidian."
tstcarpt.wav (69K) Signs and Portents
- Ivanova, "What does my mouth always taste like old carpet
in the morning?"
- B5 computer, "Unknown. Checking medical log."
tstposin.wav (31K) A Voice in the Wilderness II
- Ivanova, "Worst case of testosterone poisoning I have every seen."
turnhead.wav (117K) A Race Through Dark Places
- Delenn, "The woman, who sold me this (dress), told me that
I would definitely turn heads"
- Sheridan, "Yea, well. If they turn much farther, you would
be sued for whip lash."
twami.wav (82K) A Race through dark places
- Talia, "Then what I am?"
twilight.wav (216K) The long, Twilight Struggle
- Draal, "This has been a hard a trying year. It might be
helpful for you to know, that you are not alone. That in the
long twilight struggle, which lies ahead of us there is
possibility of hope."
txsrngr.wav (94K) Racing Mars
- Marcus, "I'm a Ranger."
- Number Two, "Is that so. Well you a long way from Texas son and
that ain't the right accent."
typo.wav (24K) A Day in the Strife
- Ivanova, "I don't want to get killed because of a typo.
It'd be embarrassing."