Sound files starting with U
ublameme.wav (173K) The Fall of Centauri Prime
- Regent, "Once I'm gone, you can blame me for anything
you want. I won't mind, really. Because I'll know, you had no
choice. No choice at all."
ucheated.wav (69K) The Rules of the Game
- Lochley, "That will be one hundred credits."
- Gideon, "You cheated."
- Lochley, "Absolutely."
- Gideon, "I like that."
udntknow.wav (58K) Into the Fire
- Sheridan, "(to the Vorlon and Shadow) Who are you? What
do you want?"
- Delenn, "You don't know do you?"
udonotno.wav (22K) Day of the Dead
- G'kar, "You do not know what you are doing."
udrarest.wav (1,063K) Point of No Return
- Sheridan, "As of this time, o three fifteen time, Earth
standard time, I am placing you under arrest for conspiracy to
mutiny and failure to obey the chain of command. The order for
Night Watch to take over Babylon 5 security came from the political
office. The Political office, dispute it's connection to the
president, is a civilian agency outside the direct chain of
command. Order effecting military personal must come from the
military hierarchy. Starting from the President, through the
join chiefs of staff, to your immediate superior officers. A
senator can not give you a direct order. A governor can not
give you a direct order. And neither can the political office.
Make no mistake, this is an illegal order. Now we have contacted
earthdome and request conformation of this order through proper
channels. But since we seem to be having trouble with communication,
this may take a several days. Until then, you have two choices,
you can stay where you are or you can leave one at a time. On your
way out, you will turn in your link, identicard, and weapons. Your
be restricted to quarters until the revised order come in. When
that happens you can, anyone who wants to file a complain against
me can do so. Otherwise, have a pleasant stay."
ufairns.wav (186K) A Late Delivery From Avalon
- Marcus, "Wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair and all the
terrible things that happen to us, come because actually deserve them?
So now I take comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the
ugotawar.wav (324K) And All My Dreams, Torn Asunder
- Sheridan, "Now, we gave you a promise and we bound by that
promise and damn you for asking for it! And damn me for agreeing
to it! And damn all of us to hell, because that exactly where
we are going! We talked about peace. You did not want peace.
We talked about corporation. You did not want corporation.
You want war! Is that it? You want a war? Well you've got a WAR!"
uhvmesgs.wav (54K) The Hour of the Wolf
- B5 Computer, "You have the following messages."
uintrb4.wav (88K) Intersections in Real Time
- Interrogator, "You have been interrogated before?"
- Sheridan, "Yes."
- Interrogator, "Any one I know?"
- Sheridan, "You would be surprised."
ujealous.wav (75K) Secrets of the Soul
- Lyta, "Your jealous."
- Zack, "No, I am not jealous."
- Lyta, "No? Can to give permission to peek inside and find
uknowme.wav (81K) The Path of Sorrows
- Dureena, "Look, you know me Galen. You know me like few ever
have or ever will and you used that knowledge unfairly."
- B5 computer, "Unable to respond."
unablere.wav (29K) Knives
- Starfury computer, "Unable to comply."
underhim.wav (177K) Ruling from the Tomb
- Gideon, "Where you ever under him?"
- Lockley, "(Coughing)"
- Gideon, "You ok?"
- Lockley, "Fine, fine. thank you. Under him?"
- Gideon, "On Babylon 5, you served under him."
- Lockley, "Oh yes, yes. I was under him for a while."
undrstnd.wav (46K) Deathwalker
- Kosh, "Understanding is a three edged sword."
uneverno.wav (12K) Between the Darkness and the Light
- Marcus, "You never know."
unfnbusn.wav (109K) War Without End II
- Londo, "We have unfinished business between us, G'kar. Let's us
make and end of it quickly."
unicorn.wav (84K) The Summoning
- Marcus, Computer Chimes "I'm picking something up."
- Ivanova, "A unicorn?"
unknown.wav (12K) The Parliament of Dreams
- B5 computer, "Unknown"
unrqtluv.wav (3,177K) Rising Star
- Ivanova, "I said go away!"
- Franklin, "Susan it's me. You OK?"
- Ivanova, "Damn it Steven, why the hell did he have to do it?
I didn't want him to. I never, never would have asked him to."
- Franklin, "I know."
- Ivanova, "I mean, how the hell did he find out about that
- Franklin, " After we gained custody of the alien healing
device, Sheridan and I decided that it was just too dangerous to let
others know about it, so I coded all my log entries. He must of
hacked his way through half a dozen security overrides."
- Ivanova, "Typical. He was always pulling crap like that.
You know, I never knew what to do with him. He was the most
undisciplined, most annoying... I was just lying there and I was
feeling myself letting go of my body. And I remember the last thing
I thought was, I'm going to die now. And it wasn't so bad. And then
I heard this voice coming from far away saying, I love you. And then
I thought, is this God? Is this God, I mean he really did have an
English accent just like in all those old movies. And then I felt
myself being pulled down and I got heavy, so heavy, and tired.
I forced my eyes open and there he was next to me. And we were
hooked into that damn machine. And I tried to pull it apart Steven,
I swear to God I tried, I just couldn't even move. I couldn't move."
- Franklin, "Look there was nothing you could do, all
right? You system was traumatized. You can't blame yourself."
- Ivanova, "I don't, I don't, I don't. I just ... You know
all my life I've had, I've had problems with relationships. You may
- Franklin, "A little."
- Ivanova, "You know the ones that I loved always ended up
hurting me, leaving me. And the ones who stayed, they had nothing
inside, no depth. After a while I just decided to forget about it.
And here was Marcus. I knew he'd never hurt me and I knew he'd never
leave me and I knew he loved me. I knew it and I just didn't want to
admit it. And he gave so much and he wanted so little in return. And
he just wanted a kind word or a smile and all I ever gave him in two
years was grief. And that's because I think I saw what I wanted and
I was afraid. "
- Franklin, "But you knew it wasn't going to work out.
You were just protecting yourself from being hurt again and that's
- Ivanova, "Maybe, but maybe I should have just tried one
more time. I could have done that for him, now I can't. At least I
should have boffed him just once."
- Franklin, "Boffed. Did you just say boffed?"
- Ivanova, "That's the type of thing he would have said. I
mean, what the hell, it's not like I was doing anything else."
- Franklin, "Well I guess that's one way to deal with
unrequited love, huh? "
- Ivanova, "All love is unrequited Steven, all of it."
unsljpgt.wav (32K) River of Souls
- Corwin, "Captain, we got something unusual coming through the
unusual.wav (43K) Knives
- Sheridan, "Computer scan for any unusual phenomenon."
unwhatur.wav (48K) Ruling from the Tomb
- Lochley, "You know what you are?"
- Gideon, "Ruggedly handsome."
- Lochley, "A control freak."
- Gideon, "Can't I be both."
upainass.wav (20K) The Gathering, Pilot
- Sinclair, "You're a pain in the ass."
upnsmoke.wav (74K) Movements of Fire and Shadow
- Sheridan, "Any hope of neutrality that Babylon 5 had until now,
just went up in smoke."
upyours.wav (56K) Convictions
- G'kar, "As the humans say, Up yours! die." and laughing.
upyours1.wav (156K) Interludes and Examinations
- Kosh, "Incorrect. Leave now!"
- Sheridan, "No."
- Kosh, "Disobedience!"
- Sheridan, "Up yours!"
upyours2.wav (37K) Interludes and Examinations
- Kosh, "Disobedience!"
- Sheridan, "Up yours!"
urassmin.wav (57K) Day of the Dead
- Zooty, "(donkey sound) Rebo is that your ass or mine?
urdrunk.wav (10K) Wheel of Fire
- Sheridan, "You're drunk!"
urfault.wav (108K) Strange Relations
- Lochley, "Maybe, it's my fault. I crawled up your butt, when I
got here. Maybe it's your fault. Yea, it's definitely more your
fault than mine."
urfinit1.wav (123K) War Without End II
- Zathras, "Can not run out of time. There is infinite time. You
are finite. Zathras is finite. This is wrong tool."
urfinit2.wav (192K) War Without End II
- Zathras, "Can not run out of time. There is infinite time. You
are finite. Zathras is finite. This is wrong tool. No. No, not good.
No. No. Never use this."
urmistak.wav (1,055K) Thirdspace
- Lyta, "(as Vorlon) Our great mistake, our failing and now your
failing. The error is compounded."
- Delenn, "What mistake?"
- Lyta, "(as Vorlon) The first one. The one from which all
mistakes precede. The error of pride. We had traveled to a thousand
worlds. We brought order, discipline. We appeared to them as being
of light. They saw us as emissaries of the universe. They saw us as
gods. And we, in our pride, begin to believe them. We believed that
we were superior to the universe that gave us birth. We believed that
we could transcend this dimension, that we believed that we belonged
to a another higher plain. And in the end, in terms you can
understand, we resolved to storm the gates of heaven it's self. We
applied all our wisdom. All our knowledge, to opening a door to
another dimension. A place, we believed was the well of souls, the
foundation for all life. We would touch the face of God and in so
doing become gods ourselves. We forgot that a door may swing in
two direction. We so concerned with getting out, that we never stop
to consider what we might be letting in, until it was too late."
urmyfrd.wav (119K) Objects at Rest
- Londo, "I want you to know, that you are my friends. You'll
always be my friends, no matter what happens."
urqtdluv.wav (64K) Rising Star
- Ivanova, "All love is unrequited, Steven. All of it."
urqutmad.wav (55K) Rising Star
- Londo, "You realize that you are quite mad for even considering
urrprprt.wav (84K) Comes the Inquisitor
- Sebastian, "You are the right people, in the right place,
at the right time."
urs2cmnd.wav (41K) The Long Night
- Unknown Centauri, "We are yours to command, Prime Minister"
urtmnowl.wav (55K) The Fall of Centauri Prime
- Regent, "It's your time now, Londo. (and dramatic music)"
urzathrs.wav (125K) Conflicts of Interests
- Ivanova, "Let's try this again."
- Zathras 2, "As you wish."
- Ivanova, "Zathras came with us to Babylon 4."
- Zathras 2, "Yes."
- Ivanova, "Zathras stayed in the past with Valen."
- Zathras 2, "Yes"
- Ivanova, "You're Zathras."
- Zathras 2, "Yes!."
- Ivanova, "Therefor you went into the Past!"
- Zathras 2, "No. That was not Zathras, that was Zathras."
usdnothg.wav (75K) The Very Long Night of Londo Mollari
- G'kar, "You ... said ... nothing!"
ustddngr.wav (101K) Atonement
- Lennier, "I have pledged myself to your side. Come fire or storm
or darkness or death. Can understanding be a greater danger?"
ustdlang.wav (90K) A Late Delivery from Avalon
- Marcus, "The Mimbari say the only way to understand the battle
is to understand the language. War is as much concept as
uwillbus.wav (45K) Deathwalker
- DeathWalker, "Not like us, you will become us!"
uwlldoit.wav (410K) And the Rock Cried Out, No Hiding Place
- Vir, "I won't do it."
- Londo, "Yes you will! You will do it, because I asked you
too. Because it would help our people. Because if you do not, I
will reveal everything you have done on Minbar. I will hemilulate
you, your family, and your house. I will drive from honor and
bankrupte them. I will have them stripped naked and whipped though
the capital at mid day and in the end, I will destroy them. So yes,
you will go and you will do it!"